Ok I want them to be banging

So I have a photo shoot next week and I have my ideas as far as poses and outfits but I thought I would take this the the community. Tell me what the hottest picture would be (besides nude and toys included). I am open for suggestions!!!!
Something with whipped cream
  • FSCOB
  • 01-06-2011, 06:11 AM
Latex! Mmmmm latex! Skin tight and ultra shiny! Yum!

I'd love to see you in that!
Awet t shirt might be nice
Unbuttoned blouse showing very nice cleavage.
Translucent blouse & skirt (with proper lighting).

One of the best shots I've seen (wish I'd taken it) was a gal in a sexy robe holding a rose looking out the window. I interpreted it as she was waiting for her lover...

Personally I really like candid shots. Capturing the natural look versus the model look. There was this one gal who had a "photo smile" that you only saw when she was posing for the camera and it was identical every time. The only way to capture her real smile was when she wasn't expecting her picture to be taken.

Most important is to communicate with your photographer what you like, what you want the photos to say. The next most important is to be playful, have fun, relax.

I've found that wirelessly transmitting each photo to my laptop so we both can see each shot as we take them, extremely useful. The instant feedback encourages more experimentation and improvements.
One with baby oil all over you
I'm sure that whatever you do will be hot & sexy........but if you need assurance......call me and I'll pose you.....LOL!
leather

\
Personally I really like candid shots. Capturing the natural look versus the model look. There was this one gal who had a "photo smile" that you only saw when she was posing for the camera and it was identical every time. The only way to capture her real smile was when she wasn't expecting her picture to be taken.

. Originally Posted by rCoder

This I can relate to.. I take most of my pictures because I think the candid look is a more honest look ...I found when I pose my smile for the shots something is not right...but when I look off into space or do a calculus problem in my head as the shot is taken it produces a whole different look that is less robotic I quess you could call it.......
I'M SORRY MACI...I HAVE TO GET MY EYES CHECKED...
I THOUGHT YOU WROTE "OK I WANT THEM TO BE HANGING"

I can't argue with any of the other replies above, but I do favor the wet look....
There has to be at least one shot with you wrapped around a stripper pole...
  • FSCOB
  • 01-06-2011, 06:56 PM
There has to be at least one shot with you wrapped around a stripper pole... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

Hmm...have I seen that already?

hehehe!
  • tron
  • 01-06-2011, 08:46 PM
covered in money like you were at the party???
actually...i think that would look ghetto...and it would be impossible to make it as hot in a pic...as it was IRL

i see you wearing some cheekies and nothing else....your back is to the camera, but twisting your upper body/face...finger touching your lips...looking at the cam with that 'girl next door look' of yours
Here some ideas. No nudity but very sensual. http://meinmyplace.com/