Erogenous Armpits...???

This is for everyone...do you enjoy kissing armpits...or having yours kissed?

I would assume women would not like to be the ones kissing in this situation...cuz men are just nasty. But many enjoy a little armpit play. From a soft breath...to lips just barely touching...to kissing....all while holding their arms back over the head. Most tend to freak out a little at first...but then calm down after they realize they kinda like it...and some will relax completely.

Wikipedia has armpits listed as an erogounous zone so im not fucking crazy here. Just another sensitive place that obviously has pheremones released. Nothing like a woman fresh out of the shower...and hopes into bed without any deoderant on...unless she is a stinky girl...then its game over anyway.
I like it......Sex in the pit is great too......Happened one night on accident but getting pitted was a different feel but I liked it....KInda like Russian
I prefer elbow play.
I prefer stump play. Amputee style.
thats great for you...but i think the stumps suffer some nerve damage....OHHHHH but if it was YOUR stump...then you wouldnt feel like it and it would be like getting a handy from someone else. got it!
I wonder if a stumpjob would be considered a L½ ending? Or maybe L¾ depending on how much has been removed?
  • FSCOB
  • 01-07-2011, 08:44 PM
My how this thread wanders!
I like mine kissed and I have this weird thing...I like playing with the skin on the elbows lol. Nothing crazy I just like pinching it. I also like the skin between the arm and shoulder of the armpit. I'm weird I know.
Kissing a woman's armpits (sans deodorant) can be very erotic for both parties. Obviously a matter of taste.
I prefer elbow play. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
And I thought I was the only one.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=karalynn

Wait....wait...wait a minute I'm trying to picture it but just can't WTF!!?? Armpit sex? How the $&@" is that done? Like in all seriousness
Wait....wait...wait a minute I'm trying to picture it but just can't WTF!!?? Armpit sex? How the $&@" is that done? Like in all seriousness Originally Posted by Anonymous170
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=100792

Not sure if its mentioned in the bcd part but its listed ask an activity..Not sure how it happened there was some whiskey involved