Craigslist Murder Movie.........Anyone catch it?

Lifetime made a movie on the CL killer from Boston.It aired on Monday.Did anyone see it?If you missed it it will be aired again tomorrow night 1/8....on lifetime at 8pm.Glad I recorded it because I couldn't make it through the movie the first time as it became very emotionally hard to watch for me

I know this world is not always the safest playground and there are dangerous people everywhere and between The Austin CL killer I had dealt with last year and seeing this movie of the Boston one has really opened my eyes wider to what this world has lurking around the corner.Sometimes makes me want to hang up my pigtails and hide.

It had definitely made me appreciate all of you who are the good guys in this world and the ladies who stick together. and watch out for one another...THANKYOU....

Anyways any thoughts if you saw it?

It had definitely made me appreciate all of you who are the good guys in this world and the ladies who stick together. and watch out for one another...THANKYOU.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Sticking together is a very important part of remaining safe. Sticking together, trusting your instincts, and using your common sense... I am sorry I didn't get t watch it yet. I can't wait though.
It's on again now incase anyone who missed it