Claire She Blows and PlainVanillaATX

The audience here loves drama!

Claire's ability to undermine her business with online melt-downs is becoming legendary.....

But not everyone here is part of the "cool group" that shares the insider info and knows what all the best and most entertaining drama here is really about.....

Y'all s story..... The passion.... The anger... the deception...... the manipulation.....Your disagreements and the incredible drama that has ensued over the last couple of years??????

Let me tell you... You have a story that if you get it out in a thread right here can rocket you to the top of the most viewed threads ever!

Some of it is here in Claire's rants and breakdowns..... although folks that don't know Vanilla and their connection can't put the pieces together.... Some of it is on twitter and facebook.....

Not everyone knows how to read that.....

Damn it all to hell guys this is a story that was BORN here on ECCIE and deserves to play out in all it's glory right here....

How about it?

Fans are waiting ...

Hell fans don't even know yet they will be fans......

So... Let's get this out and on the table.....

Bring it home.....
Once upon a time there was whore that called herself Claire She Blows and a John that called himself PlainVanillaATX.......
For chrissakes, leave her alone!
See how whimpy NEEDS this? Its tied to his self-esteem. Can't he see that Claire is mostly likely having dinner with her family or helping with homework. A family life he wants but despises. At the sametime asking for others to join him in his self disgust so he isnt alone.
Oh look, yet another thread about me. Shocking.

In my best Chandler Bing voice, "Could this guy BE any more predictable?"
Oh look, yet another thread about me. Shocking.

In my best Chandler Bing voice, "Could this guy BE any more predictable?" Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

But, you should get a line out the door with customers, right?
But, you should get a line out the door with customers, right? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You got that too? Like she was asking for the attention right?
I believe NONE of what I read on this site and only about half of what I see. All I know is she has a great looking body. But then again, I'm old.
I believe NONE of what I read on this site and only about half of what I see. All I know is she has a great looking body. But then again, I'm old. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
The later it gets the better they look....
I believe NONE of what I read on this site and only about half of what I see. All I know is she has a great looking body. But then again, I'm old. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
No worries, I'm old, too
But, you should get a line out the door with customers, right? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Every time.
Every time. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Then why not thank him? Who is plain vanilla? He sounds boring.
Originally Posted by FGarvin

Hey!
That's my girl observing's schtick! Only she is aloud to post retarded internet memes.

Don't worry Chicka, I got yo back!
Hey!
That's my girl observing's schtick! Only she is aloud to post retarded internet memes.

Don't worry Chicka, I got yo back! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Put down the Rovian Kool-Aid...