Any Austin providers on Chaturbate?

Have recently become somewhat addicted to this site. Curious of any of our Austin cuties broadcast themselves? If not, why? Seems like a low risk way to make a few $$$
yeah, you'd think so , right?! Seems like a great way to advertise, and still make money during slow times.
I know of one or two
there is some hot women on that site! it can become addicting
Have seen several H-town providers on Chaturbate.
Actually I just signed up
Im going to look on my laptop and see what the rave is all about
Looks boring to me. Would much rather meet the ladies in person.
Kendal, what's your username?
It took too long to sign up so I got bored
It took too long to sign up so I got bored Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Hey I don't mean to derail this thread, but I have to ask. I could've swore I saw a thread posted by your other handle Mr.Bang Bang a couple days ago and now it's apparently gone?? Or was I just seeing things?
For one thing I don't have another handle so come correct before you start talking shit Mr Bang Bang is a real person and a real douchebag. Hello my name is Kendall Clarkson The Only Name I go by nice to meet you
And I don't keep up with this thread so I wouldn't know maybe you should get your eyes checked
Little Monster, Kendal is correct. Sorry. Love you but Bang Bang is a real person. That's not another handle. Hell. Just look at Ariana Lusts provider ad. I have no dog in that hunt, but ijs the truth.

Back on topic. I want to do chatterbait and webcam. I also want my clients that are exibitionist to perform with me! I think you'd have to sign a consent form & still have to pay a donation but it would drop from 350 to 100/hr let's say. That's just an example. If anyone wants to do this with me that I trust and have been with before let's do it!!!
Nope LM no "mandle" here
Kendal is her own BSC, thief self

Anywho back to the original topic : )