Stormie Daniels Arrested at Ohio Strip Club

It doesn't matter if she was arrested

while “performing the same act she has performed across the nation at nearly a hundred strip clubs.”
Different cities and different counties and different states have different laws regarding sexually oriented businesses.

Ohio law prohibits employees who regularly appear “nude or seminude on the premises of a sexually oriented business” from touching patrons who are not family members while nude or seminude at that business. Violations of the law are considered a misdemeanor, according to state law.
So if she broke Ohio laws, then she should be arrested.

It's not a set up or a witch hunt or anything.
It’s a rarely enforced law, I wonder why it was enforced in this case.
It’s definitely targeted and motivated. Every state has laws that you can’t touch girls but they’re never enforced. you’re much more likely to get thrown out of the club by security before police are ever Involved. Pretty obvious if you ask me, it’s a misdemeanor for fucks sake
Its how they enforce the law I remember seeing Barbara dare at a strip club in arlington and the police arrested her
It’s a rarely enforced law, I wonder why it was enforced in this case. Originally Posted by henryroscoe
Agreeing with other comments in this thread on it being a targeted incident, though I will say Ohio and PA are nowhere near as liberal as Dallas!
the part of the law that says FAMILY MEMBERS are exempt from the no-touch rule in a nude or semi-nude state, invalidates this bullshit ordinance.

"hey Dad, let's put on a show for the guys at the Columbus strip joint, you eat me out while I'm performing.. I would ask my boyfriend, but he's not family"..
It is what it is. This is on her, no one forced her to do what she did.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-a...150408286.html

Charges dropped.

“Three brave detectives ran toward the danger, and had their faces pressed to her chest, according to the docs.” Lol
  • LRH76
  • 07-12-2018, 01:56 PM
She put a target on herself, what did she think was going to happen? Fruit basket?
It is what it is. This is on her, no one forced her to do what she did. Originally Posted by AI10101
says the guy with the ridiculous handle, who appears to be here to monitor activities, even while he is "quitting"..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060737558

forced her to dance? God Damn, some of you "never anyone but Trumpers" will dig your heels in, even in the face of absurd action by LE.

I don't think it's accidental that this arrest occurred in the State, whose Republican Governor has been the biggest critic of Trump.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

arrested under the Community Defense Act! hahahahahaha!

what do you Trump devotees have to say now? oh, and the old "human trafficking" angle was promulgated once again.

let's hear some more defense of "the law" and the Officer's. I dare you.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

arrested under the Community Defense Act! hahahahahaha!

what do you Trump devotees have to say now? oh, and the old "human trafficking" angle was promulgated once again.

let's hear some more defense of "the law" and the Officer's. I dare you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She put the undercover cops face in her boobs and they arrested her... that’s damn near a handshake in the DFW lol.

I never thought I’d see the day Eccie users would applaud LE and not the girls offering services. I know Trumpers are used to going against their best interests as long as it shits on someone else they don’t like, but this blows my mind.
I never thought I’d see the day Eccie users would applaud LE and not the girls offering services. I know Trumpers are used to going against their best interests as long as it shits on someone else they don’t like, but this blows my mind. Originally Posted by RandomAccount
it's weird.. Trump really has a hold on some folks, they just react in gut fashion.. "she brought 'it' on herself", "it's the law".. crap like that. I see they have turned and fled since the charges were dropped. maybe they realize they have egg on their faces.