What do you like most???.

• Maya
  • 06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
I need a little help:/ I never leave the house without looking my best,feel my best and smelling fantastic!
Problem is iv ran out of ideas of what Perfumes to buy... I do not like to smell the same way all the time... Im almost out of perfume, so its about time to go buy a few more... So if any of you Men or Lovely ladies have any favorite ones you love to smell on a Women???
Id Love to hear all your favs! Thanks...
Romance for women. Anything from Armani....
Burberry is a really good one, nice unique scent.
  • Maya
  • 06-15-2011, 04:54 PM
I just finished using Romance, It has a great smell to it... and burberry as well... but i haven tried the new Armani scent Im going to look into that... I just bought the DG Rose, but someone seen the windows down in my car and stole it! lol
Chanel 19 perfume By Chanel
Amor Amor perfume By Cacharel
Aqua Di Gio perfume By Armani
Burberry London New perfume
Andrienne Vittadini By Adrienne Vittadini
some of my favs
Oscar de le Renta
Eau de toilette (EDT)
i prefer no perfume.. most of it just makes me sneeze
  • Maya
  • 06-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Thank you everyone for telling me your favs I ended up going with Burberry and Aqua Di Gioia... They smell great on me Till next time.... lol
  • Maya
  • 06-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Action J, thanks your right alot of men dont like to much on a women, Im going to start using a lite hint just enough to smell awesome! Not over bored, hehe
anything with Vanilla scent.. drives me mad!
  • E2
  • 06-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Vick's vapor rub!! Good and good for you!
Carolina Herrera 212, Is my Fav!! I have always got tons of complements fom guys and ladies!
Maya,

Go light on the perfume. Maybe try body sprays? bath and body works has an excellent selection. I really like the smell of Japanese flower?? (something like that) also, don't forget the hair! Oh! I love the smell of erbal essence shampoo... hummm.

Dam! Now you got me horny
some of those scented victoria's secret lotions smell fucking great! I had a GF who used one that was an apple something something, that smell put a spell on me