Let's try something different....

Say something nice about your fellow boardies. Even one you can't stand.

I appreciate Waco's meme game and sharp wit. Solid ability to deliver strong, researched Nuance or just blow your doors off with satire.

Next...
I think we are all pissed off because there's nothing but grannies and LE in Dallas.
I like Salty’s accent.
I wish the Penguins brought the same intensity to the rink that Dr-epg brings to the job of keeping threads on topic.
bam and stig are great guys to sit and enjoy a 2 hour lunch with and never be bored. two of nicest guys you could meet
Chizzy Choo Chocolate baconaters are the bomb.
... I surely like the fervour and passion that some
board members bring here... be it long-time mates
o' mine from other sites - Bambino, Chizzy, Devo,
and Lustylad.... and the other conservatives,
Berry and Waco and the new joeys 'round here.

Even a few of the liberal lads, like that bloke "O"
- who was just banned - as they continue to wave
that flag of liberalism... And don't lemme forget
that steely logic that HD Gristle brings to the party.

Just sayin' ...

#### Salty
Berry, God bless him, is very passionate and will strongly defend a hill when he feels he's in the right. That level of passion is one that can't be taught and we need more people with it.
I think HD makes reasoned arguments without even a spattering of anger or insult. This is how it should be. I’d be inclined to use his services if he were a lawyer or asset manager, or other field that requires a calm demeanor.
I would definitely contract Jacuzzme to do mechanical work that requires skill and expertise. I would also hire him to be a sniper on my roof. By I would not take his recommendations for attorneys. Just sayin!
Gentlemen while I can appreciate this thread your walking a very thin line
Gentlemen while I can appreciate this thread your walking a very thin line Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Well Dr, we’re all big boys and can take a little razzing. Well, I hope so. It’s done in good nature.
Chizzy's cigar recommendations are something I always enjoy. He knows his brands and Blenders. And more importantly what he likes.
Gentlemen while I can appreciate this thread your walking a very thin line Originally Posted by Dr-epg
“You’re”
And I disagree let’s see the circle jerk commence!
Chizzy's cigar recommendations are something I always enjoy. He knows his brands and Blenders. And more importantly what he likes. Originally Posted by HDGristle
While Chizzy is a Man of the world, I suggest you PM Stig. He’s pretty knowledgeable about cigars. As for Meself, I order Cubans from Cigar One or Cuban Lou’s. Real Cubans at reasonable prices. But since Covid, supply is really restricted and the prices are high. God Dammit. It was good while it lasted.