[Local News] Drag Show Schedule for Pittsburgh

https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/blog...gh-drag-shows/

Plenty of variety for you guys at place like Aslin Beer, Inner Groove, Primanti Brothers, McFadden's, Burgh'ers Brewing, Holiday Market, Trace Brewing, 5801, P Town Bar, Blue Moon, the Warhol Museum, Harold's Haunt, Necromancer Brewing, Square Cafe, Brillobox, Mr. Smalls, Spirit, New Amsterdam and Voodoo Brewing

Drag shows can take many different forms, and performers themselves range from drag queens and kings to impersonators, entertainers, singers and showgirls. Regardless of what type of show you attend, you can expect a party atmosphere with big wigs, giant costumes, great music andenergetic performances!
Yay! The more autogynephilia on display the better.
Many of them will have bacon, J
Maybe they aren’t so bad after all.
You should go. Venture outside your comfort zone a bit. Get some food. Spend some money. Support a local business. Maybe laugh a little bit.

If they don't have bacon I will 100% understand your disappointment, so check the menu's ahead of time.
I’d laugh to hard and get beat up by hordes of rampaging men in dresses. They’re inherently funny tho, anyone who can’t admit that much has no sense of humor whatsoever.
Eh, those are just excuses. Laughter can be good.

I don't think you'll run into a horde in most cases. Might even run into a drag king that you don't think exist.
I’d laugh to hard and get beat up by hordes of rampaging men in dresses. They’re inherently funny tho, anyone who can’t admit that much has no sense of humor whatsoever. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I mean a lot of them are comedians and would appreciate the laughs as long as they are good natured.
I went to one in Vegas. Tina Turner looked like Jerome Bettis in a skirt.
Did you have fun?
Bump for Charlie