Leftist DC courts trample Trumps' Constitutional Rights

Jack Smith, Senile Biden's political hitman, got a secret warrant from an Obama DC judge.

Secretly blessed by 1 Obama and 2 Biden DC appellate judges.

For President Trump's twitter account with nearly 90 million followers from when he was the President of the United States.

They prohibited Twitter from telling him even though that is Twitter's policy and violates the first and fourth amendment and presidential immunity

The corrupt DOJ is so hellbent on taking out Senile Biden's chief political enemy. These actions and inactions by the Senile Biden Justice Department and their Democrat judges will cause serious damage to the presidency--long after Trump.

And all Americans' First Amendment rights.

We are in very dangerous territory as a country.
Leftist DC courts trample Trumps' First Amendment Rights by letting Senile Biden's corrupt DOJ secret political subpoena of Trump's Twitter account proceed

Senile Biden has made a mockery of the Justice System

Deranged Jack Smith falsely claimed Trump was a flight risk to convince Judge Beryl Howell to prevent Trump from knowing about the Twitter search warrant.

BERYL HOWELL AGREED THAT TRUMP WOULD "FLEE FROM PROSECTION" so she ordered the case sealed.
Are most search warrants not secret until they are carried out? In the interest of preserving evidence it makes sense though I don't see what they hope to find. As for sealing a case and issuing gag orders it is pretty common in high profile situations. Trump has a right to a fair trial just like everyone else
Courts have previously allowed for such gag orders when there is fear of tampering with evidence, intimidation of potential witnesses, or other jeopardy to an investigation.
He actually said Trump is a flight risk? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in quite some time.
DC courts are holding trump responsible for HIS actions.
I'm loving this
He actually said Trump is a flight risk? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in quite some time. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ht-risk-433313
Love when the maga crowd cries, whines, and bitches about how tRump is being treated unfairly. The tangerine turd is going to end up paying for his crimes. It has absolutely nothing to do with Biden, or the so called corrupt justice department. It has everything to do with tRump and his fellow election denying asshole followers and enablers. tRump is a treasonist traitor. Wait until Fani comes down in his ass next week. He's getting exactly what he deserves.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ht-risk-433313 Originally Posted by HDGristle
LMAO! People just don’t get Trump’s humor, which is a shame because he’s a funny mf’r. They did the same thing when he said ‘Hey Russia, can you help out finding Hilda’s emails?’ Trump’s not going anywhere. You, me, and Jack Smith all know it.
Flight Risk does sound silly but it isn't that far fetched if you actually entertain the idea that this might mean a prison sentence. Today. Next week. By Halloween do I see Trump as a flight risk? No.

Fast forward to a point where after a few hearings and evidence revelation that change the conversation into the real potential
for conviction and prison time... Much different odds.
He actually said Trump is a flight risk? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in quite some time. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Smith did indeed say that. Goes to show how unhinged and corrupt Smith and the leftists are in going after Trump by spreading utter lies
Flight Risk does sound silly but it isn't that far fetched if you actually entertain the idea that this might mean a prison sentence. Today. Next week. By Halloween do I see Trump as a flight risk? No.

Fast forward to a point where after a few hearings and evidence revelation that change the conversation into the real potential
for conviction and prison time... Much different odds. Originally Posted by DNinja69

That is just another leftist delusion. But hey, don't take my word for it, here is noted constitutional lawyer Jonathon Turley:

It is hard to understand that finding. Trump is one of the most recognized faces in the world. Where would he flee? Moreover, he has been sued and charged around the country without going on the lam. Yet, the district court cited the flight risk in ordering the secret subpoena. He also has 24/7 Secret Service protection. Was the court afraid that he would lose (and then evade) his security team, don a disguise, and hop a fishing boat to Cuba?

That is just another leftist delusion. But hey, don't take my word for it, here is noted constitutional lawyer Jonathon Turley:

It is hard to understand that finding. Trump is one of the most recognized faces in the world. Where would he flee? Moreover, he has been sued and charged around the country without going on the lam. Yet, the district court cited the flight risk in ordering the secret subpoena. He also has 24/7 Secret Service protection. Was the court afraid that he would lose (and then evade) his security team, don a disguise, and hop a fishing boat to Cuba? Originally Posted by berryberry
Am I a leftist because we disagree? My voting record absolutely tells a different story. The campaigns I have supported were not Democrats. Does my appreciation for personal freedom and disdain for the current state of the Republican party make me a leftist lol?

I didn't say he would be hiding the subject here is flight risk. Not sure what the current stance of Cuba is with regard to extraditions but there are regions where someone of high celebrity could reside if they chose to leave the US under threat of prison time. Roman Polanski comes to mind.

And yes pretty much exactly that Trump would ditch the Secret Service and board a private plain to somewhere friendly to his wishes. Are you saying he does not have the resources, balls, or network of allies to accomplish that? Again I think it is silly and don't believe him to be a flight risk. I am also not sure I give the idea that he would turn himself in for a 10+ year prison sentence high probability.

Maybe I am overestimating his abilities?