Gag order issued to trump, aka STFU donnie boy

I'll set the over/under on trump violating the gag order at 2½ rallies, and I'll take the under. There's no way this bloviating moron can keep his mouth from getting him into even more trouble for any longer than that.

Keep talkin', donnie boy! Take as much rope as you need...

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...trial-00110870
I'll set the over/under on trump violating the gag order at 2½ rallies, and I'll take the under. There's no way this bloviating moron can keep his mouth from getting him into even more trouble for any longer than that.

Keep talkin', donnie boy! Take as much rope as you need...

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/11/judge-warns-trump-speed-trial-00110870 Originally Posted by tommy156

Uhhh NO. the Judge did not issue a gag order.

Washington — The federal judge overseeing the case against former President Donald Trump related to the 2020 presidential election issued a protective order Friday limiting the use and disclosure of "sensitive" material moving forward, imposing a narrower set of restrictions than prosecutors had sought.

this also applies to the DOJ too. guess they'll have to be careful what fabricated nonsense they leak to the press now, yes? and they lost their petition to prevent Trump from seeing certain sensitive evidence. now why would the DOJ want to keep that secret .. from the defendant and his legal team??
Uhhh NO. the Judge did not issue a gag order.

Washington — The federal judge overseeing the case against former President Donald Trump related to the 2020 presidential election issued a protective order Friday limiting the use and disclosure of "sensitive" material moving forward, imposing a narrower set of restrictions than prosecutors had sought.

this also applies to the DOJ too. guess they'll have to be careful what fabricated nonsense they leak to the press now, yes? and they lost their petition to prevent Trump from seeing certain sensitive evidence. now why would the DOJ want to keep that secret .. from the defendant and his legal team?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
OOOPs

So what you are saying is the information he posted is false and incorrect. Hmmmm, why am I not surprised
The over/under should be set at his first 3 am shit. Like the rest of the MAGA, he just can’t shut up.
The over/under should be set at his first 3 am shit. Like the rest of the MAGA, he just can’t shut up. Originally Posted by Mistershark
Lol. I look forward to the day he shuts up for good. It will be the biggest party in U.S. history.

And yes, it is a gag order. He's not allowed to talk about any new evidence or any new witness testimony. He's not allowed to threaten the judge, the prosecutors or eyewitnesses in a speech or on social media.

So, what's he gonna whine about for 75 minutes at his Klan rallies? It's a gag order, folks. His speech is being limited to certain subject matter (and in no way is that a violation of his 1st Amendment rights).