CBJ Question

So, I’ve never received a CBJ.

Several times a year I take advantage of an opportunity to stop by a strip club. As far as extras, never anything more than HJ, in part because I haven’t pushed the issue out of STD fears.

I’ll be going to a club again soon and a club BJ sounds appealing. That said, I’m a little nervous about a BBJ and bringing something home that I shouldn’t (maybe I’m overly paranoid).

If I come prepared for CBJ, I have a couple questions:

Would the lady giving find the condom unpleasant and not want to give CBJ instead of BBJ?

Any particular condom make it better for both parties?

Is the payoff for the recipient good?

If I’m going with CBJ would I be better off just getting the HJ and being on my way?
Put on a pair of latex or nitrile gloves, spit on them and give yourself a HJ while burning $100-$300 with a lighter using the other hand while listening to a sound byte loop of Janice from the sitcom “Friends” laughing at you so you can feel more shame.

That’s what it feels like.
look man , regarding lady question , they will more than happy to give you CBJ instead of BBJ if the compensation is same,

Rest of questions this is something you need to experience and see how do you feel about it
this freakin guy.
May be she will smell your dick first and then decied if your worth a BBJ or HJ or CBJ .. lol sorry im just being cocky .

You can ask for a STD test first , but who knowns if she's done 50 BBJ's before you ,after the STD test ..
Bring Skins. Non-latex condoms. No allergy issues and seem to tastes less bad.

Yes, higher risk of bad things with a BBJ. Odds are low, but still higher than CBJ
Wait, you can get an STD from a BBBJ?
I'm guessing people don't know...?

Herpes can be transmitted through skin contact in the general area where boxers cover. So unless you're wearing a condom tight set of boxers with a built in Willie protector you can get herpes condom or not. Condoms do not protect against all of them. Some of them don't have to get in your pee hole.
I'm guessing people don't know...?

Herpes can be transmitted through skin contact in the general area where boxers cover. So unless you're wearing a condom tight set of boxers with a built in Willie protector you can get herpes condom or not. Condoms do not protect against all of them. Some of them don't have to get in your pee hole. Originally Posted by NuruGuru
It was a bit of sarcasm but a reminder never helps