Allegra Hope

Does anyone know where or why she disappeared?
Her OnlyFans page, Twitter, etc. ….all gone.
If she wanted us to know, she would have told us.

If I am not mistaken, she goes by Ally Hope now. There is an OF and twitter for her. Could be a different gal, though.
  • Busty
  • 10-05-2023, 08:18 AM
Her OnlyFans page, Twitter, etc. ….all gone. Originally Posted by foejdls
Check your messages Honey
Hope she is ok, I use to see her and enjoyed my time with her.
I don’t get the public pleas for “why did she leave” when it comes to any provider. 99% of the time they don’t want their personal business shared with anyone, and too often they regret if they share the details with a few because at least one of those privileged few shows lack of discretion and shares it with others.

If you care about the person, just let it be and hope (or pray, if you have a mind to) that they are doing well and happy to be retired from the hobby.
  • Busty
  • 10-05-2023, 08:34 PM
sorry I got her confused with someone else that looked very similar in the Dallas area.
She sounds like a sweetheart and can understand your worry.
The world is not always kind.
Last thing she told me was that she will be traveling then move to Mexico.
She was a gem. She had dreams outside the hobby. I hope she's living them. Let her be.
I worry more about the girls who vanish and do not delete or update status on any of their accounts.

A girl I was seeing regularly went from texting me about meeting up for the weekend and daily logging into OH2 to GONE.

If Ally deleted her stuff or ghosted accounts obviously she wants to be left alone.
^^^EXACTLY!^^^

I don’t have any information on her than what I’ve read here, but ahab’s point is an excellent one and undoubtedly true.
Technically, this is incorrect. I still see that she has the same Twitter account and the same Onlyfans account she's had the last several years, they've not been deleted. She's not active on Twitter anymore, and in fact she has deleted most of her Twitter posts, but the account itself still exists. No idea about the status of her Onlyfans content, I don't waste money on that trash, but I do still see that account live too.

She *has* nuked pretty much everything else, including ECCIE, P411, Tryst, etc. My assumption is she's permanently gone from our little world of in-person meetings, which is too bad, because in addition to being pure fire hotness, her TCB was so on point she could have taught a class.

Sadly, everything good comes to an end. And as has been mentioned before, if she wanted anyone to know what she's doing these days, she'd have made it publicly known already.
She will be missed by many. I hope she is safe and happy
Indeed, I drove from OKC to DFW just to see her, then back home. She was a complete doll and well worth the round trip. I hope she is doing well.

She has over 53,000 followers on Twitter/X.