Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid brown blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, thick
Recommendation: Yes
Link?
Pics?
I hear she's not taking new clients. I emailed her about a week ago, no response. I can't find link or pics anywhere
She sends pics when she replies on email. I had to remind her who I was by my handle : if you get in you will not be disappointed. Her skills are bar none
I hear she's not taking new clients. I emailed her about a week ago, no response. I can't find link or pics anywhere Originally Posted by Bombguy

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-42088.html
Gentlemen, I visited with the Princess several times when she was in business years ago, and with her girls when she had the 'massage studio' on the westside of Ft. Worth. I saw her on her return either last week or the week before.
To me she looked several pounds lighter than she did when I first saw her, years ago. Older, but she's lost weight. No pictures on line. She's relying on her reputation alone, apparently.
I could say more, but no. I don't want her to be too busy....
Gentlemen, I visited with the Princess several times when she was in business years ago, and with her girls when she had the 'massage studio' on the westside of Ft. Worth. I saw her on her return either last week or the week before.
To me she looked several pounds lighter than she did when I first saw her, years ago. Older, but she's lost weight. No pictures on line. She's relying on her reputation alone, apparently.
I could say more, but no. I don't want her to be too busy.... Originally Posted by Bushjumper
If you look at the ad I linked in my previous post, you will see:

1. Photos
2. Phone number
3. Links to previous (albeit old, except for the oh2 review) reviews where she is identified as Lita.
Yes, I checked that link. But for whatever reason, there were no pictures. Just a question mark in the middle of the frame.
any idea what kind of hours she will have?
I’ve tried several emails but no response. She won’t respond back to my emails.
Yes she says if you’ve visited the milking table girls of the RTR you are grandfathered in. Not sure if you’ve contacted the phone number she has listed but it’s on her ad. I shot her a message there and she replied back
  • HAAO
  • 12-18-2023, 08:35 AM