Just Curious, what type of girl is your TOP choice. Following is the selection:

Caucasion - Blond
Caucasion - Brunnett
Caucasion - Red
African American
Latina (South American)
Mexican
Asian - (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese)
Asian - (Middle Eastern, East Indian, Pakistani, etc.)

Guys you need to select ONLY ONE. No more than one. I will tell you my choice.....which is Latina!!! It will be interesting to see what this community prefers. Remember, all girls are beautiful in their own ways and no one is better than the other.....They are all unique....
Where is selection for "All of the Above" ?

H
All of the above for me as well.
Isn't this why we hobby???
Cheers!
my favorite type is ..... Spinner

hair color is just a bonus
Variety is the spice of life...........OK..OK!! Caucasian..blonde.
Pulse... Most of the time anyway...
Spinner Red Hair
Jimerz
You and I seem to have the same taste in women. The ladies you see fall into line with my tastes. I am a fan of the blonde spinner, but the redhead spinner seems to kick it up a notch.
A L L
At First Blush, A pale, redheaded Spinner would do the trick. If the Big Head gets a vote, then the girl who is happy to be next to me and shows it.
I love the fact the brunettes are winning! Living in Dallas, there are some of us that prefer natural or streaks/highlights over the full bleach. Well done pollsters!
I prefer Latina spinners that know how to perform BCD
I am amazed that Brunetts are winning so far!!! I thought blondes would be ahead of everyone.....May be it's too early...
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a leg man...nothing better than the feel of a great set of legs wrapped around you...my favorite kind of legs are the ones with feet on one end, and pussy on the other!!!