Good ole days of bbbj cim

Sure do miss the good ole days of ladies that would do bbbj cim only. I know theres a few still out there such as rhj, bj etc but looking for the fun of new ones.
I do that.
^ and Gia is wonderful
Ever visit over Fort Worth way?
I do that. Originally Posted by Gia Stevens
She plays the harmonica best of anyone. Then CIM.

Torito
Am I washed-up already?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=33751

This might help you a little,hope to hear from you soon!I noticed you have only been a member for a very short time so take a look at some reviews!I been told by some of the hobby friends I know ,they take the time to look at what a provider has to offer by the things they read in our reviews so read a little more about us and you will see that there is alot of us that provide a BBBJTCIM,COF,COB!Ofcourse after screening!Welcome hope you find what you are looking for!
Gia Stevens is Great and so is Lindsey Lacey. It does not get any better than these twol
" I do that"
Gia Stevens is the best ever bbbj cim.
I can think of 2 right of the top of my heads:

Heather Winston
Chelsea Simms

Both of them can cock worship with their mouths. I can't compare them to the others in this thread, but I'll get there eventually

Discalaimer: YMMV, but I'm extremely happy
Try Red_Headed_Julie. For some reason I have a hard time getting off on just BBBJ but she did it in record time and she did not stop until she got every last drop out of me.
great tits, awesome ass, bbbjcim, and client friendly rates. wow wish i could have some of that.gia do you tour wow what a hot woman
I do that. Originally Posted by Gia Stevens
Have to say that Lexy never missed a drop in my many experiences with her!