TRUE G.F.E.~101 what WE PROVIDERS need to know!

I recently commented on a thread that was posted on GFE sessions.http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=43438

Since I first came around I have tried to always take time to check the welcome wagon and Iv noticed how many new providers have recently come to the hobby. Im sure that even the BEST providers have ways to improve their GFE sessions and I thought this would be a good topic to get more input on.Im kind of new here but so far I havent had any bad reviews and I do my best to make sure that my hobby friends are happy but all I can do is what I know to do. I would LOVE to hear some comments on what you guys think makes a unique GFE session!!This is something that us new providers need to hear about so we can be the best at what we do.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.
Just in my opinion, GFE is all about attitude and enthusiasm. Kissing, cuddling, laughing and the demonstration of passion. You don't have to do everything under the sun but you must at least seem aroused and appear to be enjoying yourself.
All the other additional activities are just icing on the cake.
I doubt that it is really possible to quantify what a GFE is. It will be different to each and every person.

It's a state of mind, the melding of personality and sensuality. That indefinable chemistry that we all seek.

It's not a list of acronyms or gymnastic activities. I have met ladies who do more for me with a kiss and a caress than with a BBBJ.

Ladies who excel at this can read their client and instinctively know what he needs and wants and can supply it in a fashion such that no artifice is apparent. He will never know if you were really into him or whether you really can't wait to get him out the door. Unless of course she refuses to see him again...
As I stated in the other thread, a GFE session is basically what is referenced here in Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience

The GFE was pretty much defined up until about 5 years ago when I noticed a deviation from the norm. There was an influx of new providers and many of them were managed, this changed things and GFE became GFE-Lite, and now GFE has become someones fantasy of what THEY want...or a few providers' false marketing tool

When guys state that they had a GFE session but there was only LFK or no DATY...guess what, she wasn't GFE. The more we allow people to define it for themselves, the more its definition becomes worthless.

I think the definition of a Girlfriend Experience is pretty clear, those who have commented are correct about the inclusion of personality, attitude, passion (or illusion thereof), enthusiasm, but that does not mean the rest of the definition can be excluded. Those aspects are merely required to create the "experience" rather than have a "session".
Sabrina, you don't have anything you need to change or improve on...

You should offer a class to all these new girls...

Hey we could even videotape our next session and you could use it in your class...

PPB
Sabrina Nicole, you are one of the very best providers i have ever been with, you really give all of yourself during a session and try to make a guy happy, JR
Sabrina, you answered my thread and I both thank you and really appreciated the personality you exuded in your answer. You are one of the ones whose thread I read several times. I actually was cleared by you when you first came on the scene. At the time you didn't announce where you would have an incall. Once you moved into Dallas, you sorta fell outside my sphere of probability. However, I haven't given up. I would still love to see you.

As far as what GFE is, I think the ladies all see that guys are into GFE. So that's what they advertise, even if they don't really know what it is. And that's part of the problem. You go see a lady who advertises GFE, and it's as if there's an invisible barrier between you and her ... not physically, but mentally.

Guys are like gals in that everybody has a slightly different definition of GFE. To me, there are basics that are part of it. I think kissing, LFK, DFK, all of that, has to be part of it. I think BBBJ is part of it for me usually, but not necessarily. I have had ladies so into kissing that we never got around to a BJ of any kind, and it was absolutely great. I just hate the necessary pause to suit up. It doesn't work well for me because of my age, I suppose. While I understand and agree with the cover, it pretty much sounds the death knell for my orgasm. Doesn't mean I don't have a great time. And, while I'm on that point! Ladies, don't let that bother you. When I tell you, "That happens and I'm okay with it; still having a great time", believe it and don't feel bad.

Anyway, back to the subject. I have to feel that I actually enjoy being with the lady. I want to enjoy talking to you, laughing with you, sharing some thoughts. I want to be close, to touch, to hug, to caress. I want to feel that you actually enjoy my presence, that you value the fact that I chose to be with you, just as I want to feel you value being with me. It will, in all probability, never happen, but I want to leave believing that we could, under different circumstances, have become friends.

Physical is great and absolutely necessary, but it ain't the end-all, particularly as you grow older. When I see you, let me treasure you, and let me feel that you truly appreciate it and reciprocate.

As Evita said, "Have I said too much?"
  • Aflac
  • 04-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Good topic. Discussed many times before but it's important enough to keep discussing.

The wikipedia article is on target but there is another dimension for me and that is attitude and atmosphere that, unless I'm just pushing all the right buttons in a session, probably depends a lot on a lady's acting skills.

It comes down to this: if a lady can make me feel like she wants to be there as much as I do, she seems to care that I'm having a good time, and at least pretends to be having a good time too - without going "over the top" - that's what it's all about for me.
GFE is when you get home and your girlfriend is pissed at you, but will not tell you why and you have no shot at watching the Mavs game or getting laid that night.
I suppose that a GFE is something a man wants that's not being provided elsewhere. It can be as simple as passionate DFK during the session or an act that's been missing from his regular sex, such as a position or action (greek, toys, electrostimulation, etc...) that he doesn't think his wife or SO would do, enjoy and would likely ask questions about it if he does request it.
Where have you been friend its time you come play!
I don't think GFE is a list of acronyms. More than anything it's enthusiasm IMO. I would rather skip one activity that is not available. Then have a half hearted effort which included everything.
I don't think GFE is a list of acronyms. More than anything it's enthusiasm IMO. I would rather skip one activity that is not available. Then have a half hearted effort which included everything. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
I'm not sure why you would start an exclusionary clause for defining GFE (which has already been defined...thus making our opinions of no importance).

If she is enthusiastic but doesn't give bj's, she is not GFE, has no business advertising GFE, and none of you guys should call her a GFE in your reviews. Why is that so hard to understand. It is already defined.

If you want to create a new acronym for a really enthusiastic and passionate girl with a limited menu then go right ahead, just stop contorting something that already has a definition.

Pretty soon a people are going to attempt redefining a BBBJ.
GFE has made wikipedia!! Who knew?
Grabazz said "GFE is all about attitude and enthusiasm" and he is dead on IMO. I had a session yesterday where I was greeted at the door with a hug and a lengthy and passionate DFK like I was an old boyfriend. I was immediately put at ease and aroused at the same time. That first impression set the tone for everything that followed. I left very happy even though we didn't get to all of the activities on the menu. In fact, the activities were rather limited compared so some of the reviews I read on her. But I don't care. I was treated with respect and I had a really good time and will go back for more.