What Gets You Going During A Session

There are good sessions and GREAT ones.

A good session is you meet..you click with a provider have a few pops and call it a day.

A GREAT session are the ones where time flies by. Its great your really into it. Pop after pop its great.

For me a great session is where the provider takes over the session. Where she's bossy and verbal. She commands you to get between her legs till shes done. Then orders you to bend her over or to lie back while she works. So great for me!!!!

So what makes a session great for you providers and hobbyers.

1) Do you like to take control or be controlled
2) Do you like to be tied up or tie someone up
3) Do you like when a hobbyer request you bring one of your special toys.
4) Do you like to dress up
5) Do you like getting new toys
6) Providers do you like people you have a connection with to come in and have their way.
7) Do you like watching first.

Anything that gets you going.
I'm a touchy, touchy girl. I love to be kissed and touched softly on the neck and back.

That Gets Me Going For Sure!
Then let the games begin.

lindsaylee2009@aol.com
www.legendarylindsaylee.com
When the provider takes off my belt and unzips my pants before reaching in to slowly stroke my cock. When she looks up at me when we are in Mish and she takes her hand and places in on my cheek or neck as our breathing increases. When her hips are moving with mine as I pound her from the rear in K9. The text message or email right after our session thanking me for seeing her and asking me to see her again soon.

My ATF does 3 out of the 4, which is why I keep coming back for more. Still working on the 4th one.
I liek when a lady takes control
  • jfred
  • 04-28-2010, 02:15 PM
...Anything that gets you going. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
"Baby, just keep the money this time."
By the way, if the four items described above in my previous post are part of your standard session send me a PM so I can schedule some time with you.
I like it when the lady takes control or tells me what she wants rather than waiting for me to guess or intuit her likes. Just say it already!
When the lovely lady actually opens the door is what works for me.
  • jfred
  • 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I like it when the lady takes control or tells me what she wants rather than waiting for me to guess or intuit her likes. Just say it already! Originally Posted by oldmarine
I normally hesitate to give advice to oldmarines, but here goes--

If you're having problems in this area, i.e. women "waiting for you to guess," it may be due to one or a combination of two factors.

(1) You are an oldmarine and are making appointments with young women. This could have two results (a) you are about to have sex with a young woman who actually doesn't "want" to have intimate relations with you at all -- you're NOT her type. So her lack of initiative is exactly that. And/or (b) she's okay about getting naked with you but expects you to lead simply because you're the "adult" in the group.

(2) The other factor is, whether she's youthful or mature, you are her customer. She's there to cater to your desires, and no doubt expects you to have something in mind, else you wouldn't be there. To find oneself in this situation is a very good thing.

May I suggest that the way to overcome the obstacle of Factor (1) and maximize the potential of Factor (2) is to do precisely what you are wanting the lady to do: Just say it. Tell her what you want.

In case you are more adept at barking orders to subordinates than you are at instructing sexual service professionals, try something like this:

"My dear, the theme for this evening (afternoon, whatever) is that I am a man who is eminently capable of providing sexual satisfaction to a hot, attractive woman such as yourself. I'm going to step into the bath and wash up a little. Why don't you give some thought to what manner of carnal interactions would be most suitable for you to provide me with that experience, or a convincing representation thereof. When I return please begin begging for it."

It's a perfectly reasonable agenda for a hobbyist to have.
  • jfred
  • 04-28-2010, 08:12 PM
...My ATF does 3 out of the 4... Originally Posted by DorkLover
Dude, don't do that!

Which one doesn't she do yet??!

P.S. How did I get into a thread with all these submissive men?
Peeling the panties!!!

A fresh breath kiss

A woman that's smelling 'SEXY', that soapy smell right after taking a bath/shower.

Good hip gyration when she's CG.
Dude, don't do that!

Which one doesn't she do yet??! Originally Posted by jfred
The post session text/email telling me how great I am, which is really more for my ego than anything else.
[quote=DorkLover;265055]The post session text/email telling me how great I am, which is really more for my ego than anything else.[/quo

Since she won't, I will! What's your number, baby?
I love it all--
soft & sensual touching/caressing/kissing/massaging
hard fast pounding doggystyle/pulling my hair lightlying me/talking dirty

I have a client who "takes me" in my doorway once we get upstairs...lifting my skirt/peeling my panties off/tossing me on the bed and doing what he wants with me!!!}

The way it will go depends on the clients!
Fingernails lightly stroking my balls before moving up to encircle my shaft while her hot breath is covering my neck or her tongue is darting about my lips.