Pictures in PMs ?

Hi All!

Question for everyone (especially providers).

If you are PM'ing a provider for the first time, does anyone include a picture of themselves (and no, I don't mean a c**k picture, I mean a face picture!)?

Do providers want that? They've shown us a picture. I'm not sure of the etiquette here? Would it help? Especially for newbies?

Is it dangerous maybe?

Let me know your thoughts ECCIE hive mind!

thoth
Only share what you are willing to make public, IMHO.
I always include a picture of myself.
I would love for newbies to send me a picture...then maybe I feel that it evens the field of play alittle... So yes I think its a great idea to send a pic in your PMs..
I just send a photo of a pile of Benjamins.....
The actual Benjamins will always trump a hot dude body, a big cock or a handsome smile. The best way to have your ATF give you the boot is, telling her that your business is slow and money is tight. Gets em' every single time. One more time ladies and gents, try www.match.com because eccie IS NOT A DATING SITE.
True, not a dating site. But, especially for those of u sthat people don't know, maybe it helps to build trust? Then again, that maybe just me. I don't think it's about a hot pic, big c**k or how you look, maybe just so someone knows you when they see you? (as you can tell, I am not young, nor hot! )
True, not a dating site. But, especially for those of u sthat people don't know, maybe it helps to build trust? Then again, that maybe just me. I don't think it's about a hot pic, big c**k or how you look, maybe just so someone knows you when they see you? (as you can tell, I am not young, nor hot! ) Originally Posted by txthoth
I hear what you're trying to say but, in this social circle, as well as in real life. Seems like you're tryingto hard. You might want to read more threads, be more active in the discussions and get a feel for things first. Be nice to the ladies, and courteous when interacting with fellow hobbyists and everything will be fine. Again, in this industry many of us are old and fat and ugly, WE KNOW THAT. If you're any of those things, you're not alone.
Just never forget the Benjamins, EVER.
Yeah TRUST is what this site is all about I thought....
Hi All!

Question for everyone (especially providers).

If you are PM'ing a provider for the first time, does anyone include a picture of themselves (and no, I don't mean a c**k picture, I mean a face picture!)?

Do providers want that? They've shown us a picture. I'm not sure of the etiquette here? Would it help? Especially for newbies?

Is it dangerous maybe?

Let me know your thoughts ECCIE hive mind!

thoth Originally Posted by txthoth
Yeah, send a full biography of all your interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes, your job designation, your annual earnings/savings, bank balance, how many kids you wanna have, plans you have for the kids etc alongwith your pic. I'm sure all the providers would appreciate you that much more.
I always book appointments through 411 and send a link of my face shot to the lady. It's the only page on a special secure web site I have. My secure photo could be copied from the web page, but not easily by most providers.

My thinking is, that if she doesn't like what she sees I'm happy to move on and we're both better off for it.