A Common Pre-meeting comment?

I'm emailing with a P411 provider (not local) who has the usual laundry list of activities. Her last email said, "Depending how clean you are BBBj might not be available??"

Now, I don't know whether to laugh or cry or view this as some sort of bad omen. I sorta assumed that cleanliness was a prerequisite to a visit.

Any comments from anybody? Have any local providers asked that question or made that statement, before a meeting?
Just a shot in the dark, but I wonder if it also has to do with being circumcised. As we all know, you should try to be as shower fresh before a session as is possible. I have a friend that is not circumcised and he explained, that just soaping up and getting under the spray does not cut it. Apparently there are more issues to being thoroughly clean and fresh when you are not circumcised, and maybe that is the lady's way of making sure you scrub everything????
I don't know why this thread hit my funny bone, but are you serious? She actually told you that in her email? Can you just image all the drama if a hobbyist would have said, "If your twat is not clean, daty may or may not occur!" OMG......the fur would sure to fly!
"If your twat is not clean, daty may or may not occur!" OMG......the fur would sure to fly! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
No "fur" or no daty.
Funny, sometimes I think it's all in how we "read into" a statement. I saw nothing wrong with the comment the lady made, because my interpretation was that she simply meant "Please be squeaky clean."

Maybe she would have been better served to say, "Your fun, my fun and the activities we'll enjoy together will be much better if you're clean as a whistle. Feel free to take a quick shower at my place to freshen up. I have all of the supplies you'll need!"

Thoughts?

TP

PS: Yes, I know. Good hygiene should be a given for both parties involved, but we all know that commons sense and individual senses of good hygiene vary. So why not take the no brainer approach and make the statement up front?
I'm not really bothered by a comment like that. I would be glad that hygiene is important to her. I would assume she would be very squeaky clean as well.
I think the most appropriate comment should have been, "Please feel free to take a shower when you arrive!"
LMAO!!! The "no fur" comment by steverino50 was priceless.
So did you see her, and inquire further?
why is this so surprising? some guy just posted in this forum that he 'suspects' he may have a stinky asshole. i'm just sayin'...

JPdM
Time for everyone to review the hobby training video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rasphuetyuw

Regards,
I'll never forget that some guys here think that shit stains in your underwear is normal.

Apparently, different people have different perspectives on what good hygiene means. I think the provider should be applauded for being up front with her potential clients and giving them a chance to adequately prepare for a good session.
underwear?
Regards,