smile mileage

I am always 10 times more likely to book with someone who smiles in her picture. Not only do I think good teeth are a pretty good proxy for taking care of herself otherwise, I like to maintain the illusion that she is enjoying herself.

I like a hot pouty picture, but please always have one picture with a smile.

Am I alone in this?
Right there with ya brother. I want to know we are both having fun and a pretty smile goes a long way
The pouty look gives me the creeps.....just ain't natural! LOL!
Nuthn like a woman's smile to put a shine on everting in the room.
Not alone.
No smiles in the pics... I'm moving on to a bright smile!
I love to smile mabey a little too much sometimes. I had a photogopher tell me one time not to smile so much and not so big. I told him that I just couldnt help it. What can i say, I love to smile. Whats that saying a smile is worth a 1000 words?
If you're rating a woman's beauty on a scale of 1 to 10, a smile adds at least 3 points.
Well since I don't even show my face you can't see my smile period lol. So I guess that puts me on the do no see list all ya'll from this thread hehe

But I just have to say, oldgrump, I love that avatar!
Well since I don't even show my face you can't see my smile period lol. So I guess that puts me on the do no see list all ya'll from this thread hehe Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
We know that you're smiling!

H
Every time a thread asks what we like; I always pipe in with a beautiful smile. I actually don't like the "sultry" look.
I don't show my face either, but I am always smiling and I do have a beautiful smile and pretty teeth.
t g looking forward to making your acquaintance, indoors or outside either one.
Mutual sweetie!
Kisses!!
To me the "pouty" look is a pissed off look. I don't spend my money to spend my time with a pissed off person.

Torito