Your first provider....

Anyone of you hobbyist remember their first provider, that excitement you felt when you saw her?

Mine was last year, (i'm a newbie, just getting back to it again)...Icey(832-338-5602)...
Justapixie. MAN! What a way to get started!!!!
Yeah, good old What's-her-name. Sorry, bad joke. I do remember. Good visit; good start. Remember her fondly.
I'm a provider myself......but I could never forget my 1st time with a provider....
"Kaci Snow", WOW.......I can just taste her now. OMG!!!
Teri Brice was my first - Some of you more seasoned hobbyist may remember her. Unmatched in my opinion. 10 years later and still looking for her replacement.

TT
My first Provider was KellyTNT. To this day, I remember everything about our time together, and she will always be very special to me

It was so good, I went back the next day for "more"!
My first provider went by the name of Kacey Diamond. She was a doll too. Very nice body and beautiful face. I remember BCD being very heated and wild, but she was very limited on positions and activities. Of course, back then I didn't know what GFE was so I was just happy to be getting some strange from this hot ass girl.
Corrie of Dallas, about 8 or 9 years ago. She was awesome. Wish I knew what happened to her.
Miss Julie West aka Red Headed Julie and boy did I have all kinds of fun. Very professional and comforting to be with, and very tasty snatch....
I saw ItalianaPrincess about 6 years ago or so. She's back from UTR but I doubt she will remember me.
Does Maria in Juarez, 1966 count? In the internet age no other than THE DANNIE..set a pretty high bar.
Hayden Hightower, three hours of fun, went to The Men's Club for some snacks and drinks and then back to hotel, I was new and did a CIM and I can remember the look on her face till this day!
Nicole Preston was my first, and she helped me a lot with the screening issues. Damn she was good. She was sweet, good looking,a Lady and I might add very reasonable donation.
http://www.dfwgigi.com/ Almost 2 years ago
I can remember more about that one then the last one
Kaci Snow was my first provider. I was very nervous but she put my mind at ease. Great personality and phenomenal bcd skills. That first session with her is one I'll never forget