moderators think I have more than one account

Hey moderators. You can check on my system or whatever but you will find that I don't have more than one account in Eccie and that I am not using another PC or someone else's PC or whatever to get another account. You moderators need to leave me alone and tell whoever, probably some BSC whore, has been leaning on you about checking me out to get a grip with life. This is my only account PERIOD.
I think they have to prove it first. A hunch or a tip is not enough, I think.
I think they have to prove it first. A hunch or a tip is not enough, I think. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
We all believe you, french toast.
We all believe you, french toast. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
No one gives a shit frenchlitterwhistle. Sister Chappelle has supassed you as village idiot. You are redundant now. Damn that's gotta suck. The one thing you were good at taken away.
No one gives a shit frenchlitterwhistle Originally Posted by Mythos
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Are you stipulating to having multiple eccie handles then? That could be a problem.
Contradicting yourself in threads
Your unnecessary use of private tags
Providers accusing you of writing fake reviews

The fact you decided to make this thread instead of responding to their email in private speaks volumes

Yeah the hammer is about to drop,are you scared??
Lol
Are you stipulating to having multiple eccie handles then? That could be a problem. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Do you even remember how many accounts you have created on icky?
Do you even remember how many accounts you have created on icky? Originally Posted by dearhunter
You did not answer my question.

Do you know how many accounts you have created?
You did not answer my question.

Do you know how many accounts you have created? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Anyone can start multiple handles using an IP scrambler. Thus hiding or masking IP addresses. The trick is, doing it in reverse so as to Trace the IP.

That's also easy to do.

........................IJS... .........................