So I've noticed a huge spike in providers especially latina women who doesn't see black guys I was wondering why not and since when I get some of the women have had bad experiences which is very unfortunate and should be taking serious but on the other hand don't label all brothers bad and I'm only venting because I love and admire latina women but I also wonder if some of there white clients have an issue with them seeing black guys to and even with the white providers are they look upon in a different way because of seeing black guys so if that's case I understand because these women don't want there money slowing down so they cut out the black guys to accommodate to there white clientele it has to be deeper then the typical reasons of not seeing black guys I'm just curious don't wanna fight with anyone don't mean to offend anyone I just wanna have adult convo about this topic
So I've noticed a huge spike in providers especially latina women who doesn't see black guys I was wondering why not and since when I get some of the women have had bad experiences which is very unfortunate and should be taking serious but on the other hand don't label all brothers bad and I'm only venting because I love and admire latina women but I also wonder if some of there white clients have an issue with them seeing black guys to and even with the white providers are they look upon in a different way because of seeing black guys so if that's case I understand because these women don't want there money slowing down so they cut out the black guys to accommodate to there white clientele it has to be deeper then the typical reasons of not seeing black guys I'm just curious don't wanna fight with anyone don't mean to offend anyone I just wanna have adult convo about this topic Originally Posted by Gway8899

Periods, punctuation and paragraphs are amazing things.....
This dead horse has been beaten to death way too many times........
It's a site to exchange money for pussy not a english/grammar class russ38
It's a site to exchange money for pussy not a english/grammar class winn dixie Originally Posted by Gway8899

Yeah winn dixie....wtf?......
Russ38 you lame bro
^LoL

Gway, I don't think P4P is condoned on this site.
If y'all not gonna take this serious please don't respond
Russ38 you lame bro Originally Posted by Gway8899
Wait till I really get going Gayway.....
Honestly, I can’t even read it to comment. Russ is correct. Sorry. Post again with some proper formatting and you’ll get some comments.

I had some time. See below.
I re-read the op's post. Is he asking to date a white male?
So, I've noticed a huge spike in providers, especially Latina women, who don’t see black guys. I was wondering why not.

I understand some women have had bad experiences, which is very unfortunate and should be taken serious. On the other hand, don't label all brothers bad! I'm only venting because I love and admire Latina women but I also wonder if some of their white clients have an issue with them seeing black guys.

Also, perhaps with the white providers, they looked upon in a different way because they see black guys. So, if that's the case, I understand because these women don't want their money slowing down. They cut out the black guys to accommodate their white clientele.

It has to be deeper than the typical reasons of not seeing black guys. I'm just curious and don't want to fight with anyone and don't mean to offend. I just wanna have adult conversation about this topic. Thanking you in advance for your comments.
So, all the things you mention are possible reasons.

But let me give you some advice, you’re not doing yourself any favors if you approach a lady you want to see with the type of writing you have in the first post. Most women will see educated, professional guys regardless of race, no matter what their stated policy is.
So, I've noticed a huge spike in providers, especially Latina women, who don’t see black guys. I was wondering why not.

I understand some women have had bad experiences, which is very unfortunate and should be taken serious. On the other hand, don't label all brothers bad! I'm only venting because I love and admire Latina women but I also wonder if some of their white clients have an issue with them seeing black guys.

Also, perhaps with the white providers, they looked upon in a different way because they see black guys. So, if that's the case, I understand because these women don't want their money slowing down. They cut out the black guys to accommodate their white clientele.

It has to be deeper than the typical reasons of not seeing black guys. I'm just curious and don't want to fight with anyone and don't mean to offend. I just wanna have adult conversation about this topic. Thanking you in advance for your comments. Originally Posted by B Three
^^^^ Take note Gayway.....and thanck you B3 for the translation.....nearly had a brain aneurysm trying to read it before.....
It’s not perfect since I did it in my phone but readable now. YW