Instant Messaging

What instant messangers does everyone use? (i.e. Yahoo, AOL, MSN, ICQ)

With the changes to the rules on ads (which I TOTALLY understand and strongly agree with) I was thinking of other ways of being able to offer specials easily.

Well I already send out specials to those on my yahoo messenger, but Im thinking that is limited and I should add more messenger services...Would that be something you would be interested in?

What about other ideas for being able to offer specials? I like being able to offer "last minute" or daily/weekly specials without having to change my website each time.
I'm on YIM and get push notifications to my iPhone.
I am on YIM and due to these recent developments, am in the process of making "YIM friend requests" of the ladies that have been on my watch list for the new year. As the old saying goes ... "where there's a will, there's a way"
I am on YIM and due to these recent developments, am in the process of making "YIM friend requests" of the ladies that have been on my watch list for the new year. As the old saying goes ... "where there's a will, there's a way" Originally Posted by ftworthmale
That's a lot better than "where there is a will, there is a relative".
But seriously, I like the idea!

IM sent.
yahoo for me as well
I don't have one yet, but I am thinking about starting a Twitter account for just this type of thing.
Twitter or similar type of website should be a great way to go.
Twitter is a good idea too!!! Keep em coming!
For those with Apple phones, ebuddy app is great to merge several lists (Yahoo, AIM, etc) so you get them all in one place. Use YIM myself, which company blocks, but comes in on ebuddy just fine!
I have YIM that I use on my phone just as well and I love it
Papacorn can ebuddy be used on an android phone?
yim as well eccielover69
I have YIM that I use on my phone just as well and I love it
Papacorn can ebuddy be used on an android phone? Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Makenzee, you can get it from the Market. Check here on ebuddy.com for more info:

http://www.ebuddy.com/android/
Well so far seems YIM rules around here...although I did also just set up a twitter account...This should be fun...LOL
Yahoo
i'm not sure i'd want to use twitter. yim and the like [googles, ms live, etc.] are probably a bit more protected. but what do i know. i'd rather be delited than twitted or yim'd or bonged or poked or prodded.