Psycho Client Stole my Phone

I originally just posted this in the ladies forum this morning but someone pointed out that I should let everyone know that my phone has been compromised.

I had an appt this morning with a guy who was a regular, this is the 4th time I've seen him. He was my first appt of the day, I obviously had the phone before the appt since he called me on if before he got there. Well after he left I look for the phone and can't find it anywhere. I call it from the landline and can't find it so I checked GPS, and there it is making its way across the metroplex. So I have no doubt that it was him who stole my phone. I'll post his info in the ladies forum later when I get it all together.

Anyways, I don't keep clients numbers in my phone besides recent calls but all my email is in there and of course all my personal pic, texts, contacts, etc. I have removed my email address from the phone so any new email you send will not go there.
Jeeeze darlin'. What a dick. Sorry that happened to you. Sounds like you are taking the appropriate precautions at this point tho.
Taters, I'm very sorry to hear this.

To everyone with a "hobby phone," set it to *lock* (and needless to say keep the password private, like never ever put it in where anyone can even attempt to see)

If yours is a smartphone, PM with the type for the names of apps that can remotely erase all info on the phone.
My goodness...You can't catch a break can you? I am sorry this happened to you.
I downloaded that app to my new blackberry I just got today. Wish I knew about this before! lol
Katie,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

It's hard to figure some people.

I would turn it off and hide it just before the client arrives.

Take Care
Fritz
Do you know why he would want your phone.

I hope you get it back...or at least have it turn off because it was stolen.
Hopefully she gets it back and the guy gets strung up by his testicals. I was the first client to see her after the fact and it would have been a much better experience for both of us if it hadn't just happened. Both of our minds were somewhere else while doing our thing, So not only did he steal her phone, but he also stole a good time from me sense I was the next in line.

I just hope karma catches up with him soon.

BTW, Lisa I'm sorry I missed your happy beaver tonight
Hey Beauty...sorry that happened to you. Wish I could help...take care.
Can you still track it?
That's very stupid of him. Consider that bridge burned!
Interesting...
Katie there are some crazy men out there. I have some pictures of me on the mantle when you walk into my place. As the man was leaving he grabbed my 8 by 10 photo that was in a nice frame and just said I am taking this. Walked out of my apartment and that was it. I was like okay sir.
My guess is, he wanted the pic/vids on your phone.

When I was in high school/college I would take panties with me when I was done with the deed. I didn't steal them, but I wouldn't let them have their panties back, lol.
  • aka
  • 01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
so I checked GPS, and there it is making its way across the metroplex. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
Do you have the GPS coordinates of his home? I can conjure up 100s of things to do with that info just for spite.

Was he, by any chance, a member of the posse? Or is he a regular with whom you've had a spat lately?

Take care. Play safe.
Katie there are some crazy men out there. I have some pictures of me on the mantle when you walk into my place. As the man was leaving he grabbed my 8 by 10 photo that was in a nice frame and just said I am taking this. Walked out of my apartment and that was it. I was like okay sir. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
ok, that is really weird .
I would have said "I don't think so,sir!!!" and taken it back.
guys like these 2 make it harder for the girls to relax and have fun with us!