All this damn snow!!!

This is nuts to me!!!! Being from Arizona snow was a word similiar to chupacabra yet here it like a random friend that pops in for coffee lol!!
Just remember in the spring time in Colorado, snow one day, next day 70 degrees.
Chica tell me you did not just post in private!!!!! Lol

GQ this is the weirdest weather ive ever seen.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

There it is. It just took forever. Ugh I miss home. 88 dollars round trip flights right now. Maybe ill come home for a dew few days next month.
Hi Spice and CC!!!

I am SO VERY ready for Summer!!!! Crazy thing about living here is just when you decided to put so something with short sleeves. The weather changes again! I've lived here since 75' you think that I would have grown used to it by now? Oh well! What can you say?!
  • Riggo
  • 04-15-2016, 04:23 PM
I love Colorado! Shorts and tshirt weather every day! It's just like living in Hawaii without the nuisance of all that damn water!
There it is. It just took forever. Ugh I miss home. 88 dollars round trip flights right now. Maybe ill come home for a dew few days next month. Originally Posted by Simply Spice
Flights are crazy cheap right now....let me know
Have to say I'm slightly excited to see REAL snow
Lol im frozen!!!!!
Thanks for the warning, Chica.

Here's my local forecast for late next week: (*)
Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 68.

Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
(*) And if this forecast doesn't hold up, don't worry, we'll get weather like this one weekend or another

So you could have a great time playing outdoors in Colorado, or stay in your air-conditioned room in Phoenix, LOL.
At least it seems to be melting quickly! I'm ready for summer time!