Denver Social- Meet and greet

Good snowy day to you all!!!!

We are hosting a Social/ Meet and greet on Thursday at 1pm!!! We are encouraging you all to come, have a beer and meet one another. Because this is an event, this thread will be locked so please RSVP. This event will be taking place in a public setting but a private location. Not just anyone can come either, you will be screened as though it were an appointment. We are very particular in who can come. We already have several ladies and a couple gents attending! Please message me acknowledging that you do have interest, and I will start the screening process.

You have the option at the event of being anonymous, but you must clearly identify yourself by username before you are given further details. We will also have a super awesome guest attending.

If this event takes off like wildfire, we will be hosting fun socials every month. There are already plans for a masquerade ball in a private location!!!

We look forward to hearing and meeting you!!

Spread the word to the ladies and the gents, and if they do not have eccie they can email me at spiceintucson@gmail.com

Closed per Guideline #30