Aly310 Rip off

I have seen Aly310 before and this last time is didn't go as planed. I again talked with Aly310 and she was happy to travel to Denver. Things were going fine. I was working with her to set up one of our last meetings and she just stopped talking. I had paid her in advance as that seems to be standard with extended traveling visits. And she stole from me! She cut off communication and did not keep her end of the arrangement. Like the title says buyer beware! She's headed to Houston after Denver then Portland. I used to live in Houston so wanted to give everyone there a heads up. Don't waste you money.
Moved from Houston. Took place in Denver
I'd like to take partial responsibility for allowing this to situation to occur. I placed myself in a position where a provider could take advantage of the situation. Aly is the third provider I ever saw about a year ago and I was blown away. She is a goddess in stature!! Aly I apologize for being overly aggressive in posting anywhere I could here. We've talked several times since. This is the best remedy I can find for the situation. Good luck Sweetheart!