COED? Who likes to meet first? Dinner/Drinks/Lunch/Coffee

Would you be more likely to hobby if you had meet in person first?

Ladies what is your view to a get to know you option?
It would be neat to see if you click and all that. And I know it's still part of work and takes time out of your day from doing other stuff, but I wouldn't want to pay for much more than the meal or coffee for the M&G. The irony in that is that I would actually be paying the lady for her time and company, but I wouldn't want to.
I would not want to waste my time trying to see if we"click". I get along with just about everyone I see. In a rarity I don't I just try to be cordial & polite as I can... give the best experience possible, however I would most likely not see that client again.

I do like the idea of meet & greet's, social get together's, it's one big party lot's of people no expectations. I use to be WAY more private but in lieu of recent event's I think it's important for the community to know one another!

Thats also every once in a while. But my job & bills are almost everyday! I don't want to waste my precious time meeting people for fun, imagine all the cheepo's & looky-lu's you would get!? Everyone would probably be trying to get discounts & freebie's....no thanks I'll pass lol

If life was all free there are some guys I really like & care about I would see for free, because I KNOW they genuinely care about me!
I've been to several M&Gs and had a blast at each one. And, I've been introduced to ladies that I would never have seen based on their on-line profiles. But in person, we just seemed to click and ended up have multiple sessions that I never would have imagined. IMHO, they are well worth the time and money invested.

The real deal is to make sure you take some home with you; pre arrangements are usually best.
I've also found that some of the forum post/profiles turn me off to some ladies. ECCIE chat also helps me understand if they are someone I'd enjoy spending time with.

BCD and the personality doesn't click, it's not sexy. I've had my share of those encounters.

I'd pay for a ladies time, just not BCD rates. After all, at some point in the day, dinner or lunch is required. I can see a traveling lady never doing this, to much of a turn and burn approach, but someone local, low volume, maybe.

Then again, if it does click I've done a session (paid), out to dinner with my new friend and back for round two(paid again - no discounts requested).

Ameera Cakes, Sorry there are cheapo's and looky-lu's out there. Thanks for sharing your view, I'm sure it is really frustrating. I know I'd never want to be on one of those lists.
I've also found that some of the forum post/profiles turn me off to some ladies. ECCIE chat also helps me understand if they are someone I'd enjoy spending time with.

BCD and the personality doesn't click, it's not sexy. I've had my share of those encounters.

I'd pay for a ladies time, just not BCD rates. After all, at some point in the day, dinner or lunch is required. I can see a traveling lady never doing this, to much of a turn and burn approach, but someone local, low volume, maybe.

Then again, if it does click I've done a session (paid), out to dinner with my new friend and back for round two(paid again - no discounts requested).

Ameera Cakes, Sorry there are cheapo's and looky-lu's out there. Thanks for sharing your view, I'm sure it is really frustrating. I know I'd never want to be on one of those lists. Originally Posted by Citori
Sorry w/ your sexy avatar I thought you were a provider so I was talking to you like your a provider lol.

Anyways yes it's unfortunate but there are TON"S of guys who are looking for freebies every second of every day! This might make it hard for the 10% like you who may be trying to make a genuine connection.

From a med-high volume provider perspective this is a waste of time when the majority is looking for free service. I do make intimate connections w/ many of my clients, but they do have to pay for an appointment, come see me & see if we have a connection that way!

I once had a long time regular ask me if I really liked him or just his $$. My answer was BOTH! I have enough clients to pick & choose who I want to see, yet at the same time I need their $$ to survive this thing we call life!
I am a low volume provider, meaning 3 clients or less per week. I do NOT have time for meet and greets as I am also an athlete and I have training to juggle along with my day job. And as anyone knows, a legit athlete puts in a min 3-4 hours per day. It's not doable.