Whats an incall to you anyway?

Ladies how do you set the mood? I always focus on comfort when fixing up my incall...and I recently had a client tell me "we just want to feel comfortable". So it made me feel I was on the right track! lol

Seriously though how much do you guys really care about the incall...does it just have to be safe? clean? romantic? Does it make a difference, is it part of your experience as a whole? Would you be ok w/ a smokin hot lady of your dreams & excellent service, if it took place in a dirty or cluttered incall or in a rough part of town?
Clutter is not an issue with me. Sometimes there just isn't a place to put things, so the place looks cluttered. As long as the clutter isn't caused by hoarding, I'm OK with it.

Dirty is an entirely different thing. A place can be cluttered but clean. I have turned around and left a few incalls because I felt like I didn't want to touch anything. Doesn't matter how hot the lady is. If she doesn't fell the need to maintain a clean incall, I don't feel the need to give her money.
I can deal with almost any incall. I am doing something dirty, right?

That said, I have walked into beautiful incalls, with nice furniture, candles, and decor. I really liked it!

I've also banged away on a bed, with dirty laundry piled up on one half. I didn't really care!

Either way, once the sessions starts, I forget everything except, the beautiful woman I'm with.
I keep my incall clean. Apparently I am one of the few that leaves lights on? Strange. I also hear kissing is not the norm. Missed the memo on that one also
Thanks for the input guys...I always wonder about that. And recently I moved into a new incall & I have been putting A LOT of effort, time & $ into my new place...some times I wonder if it even matters. But I guess it is as much for my self as it is for the guys, because if I feel good about my space I feel more comfortable & in turn offer better service. At least that's how I like to justify it & all the money I just spent on it
I use hotels until I can find an incall share, and I always try and make it look sexy. I leave lights on but cover them with Leopard shirts.
Love a private incall but it does need to be clean and kept, not necessarily spotless.
Much better feel than a hotel etc.
Just my thoughts
As a GFE provider I like to keep my Incall on the same level. Kinda like if you had a boy that you really liked was coming over and you just wanted to let him know that you're a real gal with her life sorta kinda put together enough to be confident that he'll leave knowing he'll be happy to make it a regular occurrence �� Since regulars make the Hobby go round.