Reviews Reviews Reviews

Anyone think they can help me out with some reviews. I want to travel this summer and would love it if I could let others know how great I am.

Ladies, any advise on how to obtain these reviews. Besides the normal special. I've been doing that to no avail.

Gentlemen, Is it hard to write a review? Or is it that no one in denver EVER uses Eccie. *insert sad face* I wish there was a place besides Tob that was used frequently.
Anyone think they can help me out with some reviews. I want to travel this summer and would love it if I could let others know how great I am.

Ladies, any advise on how to obtain these reviews. Besides the normal special. I've been doing that to no avail.

Gentlemen, Is it hard to write a review? Or is it that no one in denver EVER uses Eccie. *insert sad face* I wish there was a place besides Tob that was used frequently. Originally Posted by adalinaalba69
Just be careful if you post a review special and BE SURE to figure out a way to make it happen to work for both parties..I have had guys the last couple weeks not honor the reviews (with pics)that they were to post of me 😞so I am out of luck.. it's really important when ladies tour that they stay current and up-to-date on the reviews and the men honor them when they say they're going to post them by a certain time. ..good luck sexxxy Be safe! Xoxoxo