New to the Colorado Scene

I didn't really know where to put this as I'm not "new", rather became inactive for a bit when I first moved here from Austin.

Anyways, I did want some input as to where many/most of the active members are located and some good suggestions for incalls, things like that.

I'm also working on trying to regain my "provider" status, so if anyone is looking to get some reviews going for their membership, let me know.

Also, is there anything I need to be weary of in terms of LE, known offenders/abusers, etc? If so, feel free to send that via PM, as I'm sure that's not really allowed in open forum for discussion and whatnot.

Thanks!
Stefany

PS--I do have newer photos, and can send them as well if interested.
Welcome back Ms Stefany, your VP status has been restored.
Welcome back Ms Stefany, your VP status has been restored. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh, wow. Thank you. I assumed I would need to re-do the whole verification process.
I didn't really know where to put this as I'm not "new", rather became inactive for a bit when I first moved here from Austin.

Anyways, I did want some input as to where many/most of the active members are located and some good suggestions for incalls, things like that.

I'm also working on trying to regain my "provider" status, so if anyone is looking to get some reviews going for their membership, let me know.

Also, is there anything I need to be weary of in terms of LE, known offenders/abusers, etc? If so, feel free to send that via PM, as I'm sure that's not really allowed in open forum for discussion and whatnot.

Thanks!
Stefany

PS--I do have newer photos, and can send them as well if interested. Originally Posted by Stefany
Welcome back the only thing I would say is stay out of Lakewood
Welcome back the only thing I would say is stay out of Lakewood Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
Thanks!