Hi, I thought would be nice to share some new photos, see what you think. Also wanted to ask you something.

Ok, I've taken so many, selfies and professional ones, I love them both. But what is what makes you go crazy about a photo?
A totally nude pictures, maybe graphic pictures (pussy and action shots) or pictures dressed up or sexy lingerie?

I always wanted to do some naked, pussy showing and all but honestly i don't feel comfortable the way my pussy looks on camera... This is all I got, I hope you like them.

Have a great Thanksgiving Day!
Go Cowboys!!!

Lovely pictures, thank you.
Very sexy pics Allegra! Great legs!
Don't change a thing..Smokin purrrrfect Latina..
I've always thought pictures helped get the type of clientele you're seeking. Flat out spread lips says I'm $150 am hour, yours are classier - sexy and showing the goods but not too much.
I think a dressed up shot, plus bikini and lingerie are the way to go. If you want to be a little more erotic, perhaps some show of flexibility would be nice.
que hermosa mujer...como siempre!
There's this one guy that thinks Taint makes the world spin.... I disagree... boobies make us alll smile... So... Boobie pics !!!
Some headshots / portraits showing your eyes off more would be great. Some with your hair up, showing off your neck and cleavage would be very nice as well.

Thanks for sharing.
Everything is appreciated and always do you. Do what makes you feel comfortable. Thank you for sharing.
I would like to have that kitty pic in my brain forever.
Especially if I take the pics with my eyes 😍
Sweet Allegra, your pictures are always super hot. You have a real knack for taking and presenting the most compelling photos. I adore the flowing dress shots the best. I believe someone mentioned head shots and I agree your eyes are so inviting....
Stunning as always!
A woman in a dress like that is far more sexy than anything else...Wow!
Very nice