NCNS Elizabeth Moans...why do providers do this?

Scheduled to visit with Elizabeth lask week, but she had to cancel since there was hotel flood water damage cleanup. So we scheduled for this past Tuesday. Confirmed the nite before. I'm a full hour drive away from her in location. I texted her n hour b4, while I'm driving. A half hour later she has yet to reply. The schedule time comes n goes n still no reply from Elizabeth. Thank goodness for studios..there is no NCNS there ever...they saved the day again. To date, i have yet to here from her...i would appreciate at least reply.

I may b switching to the studios again...cant handle the letdown from some independents. Elizabeth is very popular here n has a ton of positive reviews. So i was not expecting this at all...needless to say, very disappointed.

Her showcase:
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=326669
i believe she ran a quick add saying she had to leave town for an emergency .. I am not sure where i saw it.
She posted an ad at 4:30am Tues morning stating that she had to cancel her appointments for the week due to an emergency and that she did not have her phone with her to personally cancel with everyone. It's understandable if you didn't see the ad but she apparently made the only effort she could to notify everyone.
I don't leave the house until I re-confirm... period. no more than 2 hours before a scheduled session.. especially those who are an hour away.. she did the best she could, and following my pattern would have saved you a drive.
Unnecessary thread. You come off as WHINEY!!!!
She NCNS'd you, call someone else. Don't come on here cryin.
Here is her post from Tuesday morning. She has a string of YES reviews. Cut her some slack.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1891443&highlight=
why do they do it?
how old are you? why does a dog chase it's tail?
just jackin' with you Gotta.

given that it's nearly impossible to know the truth in a place like this, if it were me, I'd give her another chance (probably two), she seems sincere in the post she made.
Well I truly apologize for your mishap. I could make it up to you, so I can show you not all providers are like that.
  • L.A.
  • 11-18-2016, 06:57 AM
I don't leave the house until I re-confirm... period. no more than 2 hours before a scheduled session.. especially those who are an hour away.. she did the best she could, and following my pattern would have saved you a drive. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
100% agree. If you don't confirm an hour or two before the appointment there is a MUCH higher chance this happening.
I live in the boonies and there have been some times that I'll go ahead and head out (everybody is 45-60 minutes away) even though my confirmation text wasn't answered hoping I'd hear back while I'm on the way. That's only worked out for me a couple of times. I did that knowing the likelihood of the meeting happening was small but was ok with risking it.
Another question you should ask gotta....why do men see providers?
I scheduled a day appointment the night before. Provider said tomorrow noon is fine. Sent official schedule request via p411. No word. Followed up the next morning. Silence.

Nine hours after appointment time I get an message saying she was sick and needed to reschedule.

This is the second incident. Lesson learned. No AM confirmation, don't bother going. Some of us don't have the schedule flexability that others may have. A no show often means waiting a week to schedule someone else.
Thx Aubie79 for pointing out the ad notice...

FYI, i went ahead n headed out b4 morning confirmation since i knew one of the studios was around the corner...my backup.
Unnecessary thread. You come off as WHINEY!!!!
She NCNS'd you, call someone else. Don't come on here cryin. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
U idiot Marvelousntx...its not whining...its called reporting n documenting the inconderate providers. Useful n helpful information to know about providers...for the majority of the eccie membership. Try counting how many NCNS threads are listed here?