Places To Go 4 Fun

So, in the Seattle-Tacoma area, there's a great place called the "Hot Tubs." They have rooms for rent by the hour with very clean hot tubs, sauna, and a "resting" day bed. http://www.elliottbayhottubco.com Is there any place like that in the DFW Metroplex that's classy and rents by the hour?
Tara's place.
Tara's place. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So a plate of nachos and I can use your place for fun for an hr with someone else? SeemsGood
Lmaof. Well sure you can bring your mom and fuck her since thats the only chick you don't have to pay to fuck.Hell ill even make you some nachos with cheez whizzz will that work for ya. But i get to watch k
Lmaof. Well sure you can bring your mom and fuck her since thats the only chick you don't have to pay to fuck.Hell ill even make you some nachos with cheez whizzz will that work for ya. But i get to watch k Originally Posted by Tara Evans
She's pretty shy, so I don't know if she'll be able to perform well and you might have to step in. Can we skip the nachos and just use the whiz for some lube? You're a pretty salty cunt so we might need a lot to get through it.
She's pretty shy, so I don't know if she'll be able to perform well and you might have to step in. Can we skip the nachos and just use the whiz for some lube? You're a pretty salty cunt so we might need a lot to get through it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You have a pretty small dick so ill bring the penis pump to help you out. Win win for all. And that's miss salty extra salty cunt for you