A girl's size doesn't matter?

I've noticed this twice now. I was struck in a small town and desperate so I called up a companion that has a lot of pics online. I usually like thin girls but like I said I was desperate. She wasn't fat but really thick and tall too, almost six feet. However she was super tight. This is the second time I've encountered a tall thick girl that is as tight as a 4 foot 19 year old asian that weighs 80 pounds. That is interesting to me. On another noteam I have given up on thick girls. I tried to give them s chance since there are so many of them but just no.
Yeah um.. body size has zero bearing on vaginal tightness.
  • Re
  • 11-19-2016, 02:43 PM
This site cracks me up
  • L.A.
  • 11-19-2016, 02:48 PM
On another noteam I have given up on thick girls. I tried to give them s chance since there are so many of them but just no. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
WGAF?
They are all about the same height laying on their backs.
Yeah um.. body size has zero bearing on vaginal tightness. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Correct. You have to measure their middle toe length and the divide it by the length of their pinky finger. Then toss a coin. If it's heads, multiply by 1. If it's tails, multiply by -1. If the result is positive, she'll have a tight pussy, otherwise, her pussy will be unremarkable.

It's not rocket science.
Correct. You have to measure their middle toe length and the divide it by the length of their pinky finger. Then toss a coin. If it's heads, multiply by 1. If it's tails, multiply by -1. If the result is positive, she'll have a tight pussy, otherwise, her pussy will be unremarkable.

It's not rocket science. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Lol
I just keep sprinkling pepper around. They are all tight as hell if you just keep em sneezing.

I just keep sprinkling pepper around. They are all tight as hell if you just keep em sneezing.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Lol