THANK YOU to the Wonderful and Understanding Hobbyists

Good evening,

I have been MIA recently and have fallen behind on answering emails, texts, and calls.
I realize this isn't the most personal way to apologize but it is necessary to cover all of the people effected. I want to apologize to the many gentlemen I've had to cancel on numerous times. It's been a challenging year. I've struggled to find the balance between meeting personal demands, abrupt family obstacles, taking care of my health, and managing a secret business.
I'm so sorry for all of the inconveniences and disappointments I've caused. 90% of you have been amazing with your patience and understanding!!!! Thank you!
I promise I haven't always been this unreliable!
To all of you who are willing to let me make it up to you, I promise you won't be sorry!
Also, I completely understand if some of you want to start a club called "Savannah Sucks" (not in the good way).
I can't tell you how bad I feel for all of the cancellations. I feel like a complete jerk! Thanks for accepting my sincere apology.
More importantly, thanks to all of you gentlemen who have been kind and respectful.