Question about Screening

• L.A.
  • 11-20-2016, 02:33 PM
First I know a provider can ask for anything they want to make them feel comfortable in their screening. I can also provide the information I want to provide and nothing more.
So I've been in the hobby for about 15 years, I've been on here just about since its inception, I have 47 reviews and 1800+ posts, and I have P411 with 20+ OKs.

So today I contacted somebody that advertises on this site (not all that often but placed an ad very recently) and she was adamant that for screening I provide my full legal name and my phone number. There was no interest in the other methods of screening that I mentioned above. This was pretty much a first for me in all my years of being in the hobby. I made sure that's what was required and then let her know I wasn't going to provide that information to her or to anybody, and I thanked her for taking the time to respond. It was all cordial.

I know this is somewhat unusual or I would have experienced it sometime in the previous 15 years. Again I know she can ask for whatever she wants but what would she get out of my legal full name and phone number that she couldn't get out of the other, more acceptable sources for screening?
The ability to blackmail. Her loss not yours.

Next.
I'm interested to see if any of the providers here can explain or defend such a request. I've occasionally noticed that providers with web sites sometimes have a screening form (probably a template from the site host) that requests RW info. I'd be very surprised if many guys are willing to provide such information.
Ya kind of a jacked up thing. I try to keep everything to the site myself. My rw info would be very bad in the wrong hands. To much at stake kinda deal like many others I'm sure.
I have heard of providers having arrangements with other providers so that Provider A gives Provider B info on the client that Provider A is about to see, with instructions that Provider B should call the police (or someone else) if she doesn't hear back from Provider A by a certain time.

That's the only reason I can think of for such a request -- as an insurance policy in case something goes wrong.

But surely she should be able to deduce from the information the OP has provided her, and/or tat is available on ECCIE and P411, that he's no legal, financial, or physical threat. And isn't that what screening is about?
I have a question. Some ads mention P411 or even preference for P411 members. Some of those give a working link to their page. Some give their P411 ID. Great!

Then there are those who give a link to the sign in page. Is that supposed to be of value?
And then there are those who give no reference as to how to find then on P411.
WTF? With no clear link or ID, what is the point of even mentioning P411?
I'm interested to see if any of the providers here can explain or defend such a request. I've occasionally noticed that providers with web sites sometimes have a screening form (probably a template from the site host) that requests RW info. I'd be very surprised if many guys are willing to provide such information. Originally Posted by billw1032
Sure. For the most part, if a gent has references or P411 or another verification site membership, he is going to schedule via those venues rather than via a website. Those who most often book via a website tend not to be active on sites like this or P411.

You'd be surprised by how many will offer up information. I'd say about 40% of my clientele is either not active on sites like this or does not bother with sites like this. Those gents are the ones who most often comply with the requests for information on my website.

I don't expect that high a level of information from gents that I can easily verify without it. But if you cannot be verified any other way-- its that or nothing.
Just make it up. Who wouldn't believe your name is Long Dong Vanhosenrod?

Edit: shower thought - probably awkward as hell to have a provider actually say my name during the fuckery.
You prefer the generic babe, baby, daddy, or fucktard?
I am not sure what to tell you L.A. , some girls def want your RW info in case they need to use it against you in the future I think,... ya know in case you decide to turn into a raging serial killer mid session... or want to short them in their envelope..etc etc.

Otherwise I can see no reason why you don't come off as a safe experienced, and established gentleman in this hobby.

I am also fed up with girls asking me about my p411 OK"s ... I mean if you want to know exactly what you're gonna get when you walk through the door you need a different profession. This profession is all about improv, and playing it by ear bcd...

But then again some gals are not trying to be professional / have no idea what they are doing and have no desire to make a name for themselves at all, and are just flying through for a while never to be seen again... once they make a few bucks or figure out their not cut out for the role.

If he is on p411 in good standing and has several recent ok's and his phone number/email are not black listed... what else do you want from me?

They wanna know how big his cock is, and if he smells clean/ did he leave me the money without issue/... but all of those are things you should be able to handle as a professional

i.e. : ask him to take a shower if he doesn't smell clean, ask HIM how big his cock is... and CHECK YOUR OWN ENVELOPE BEFORE you start getting undressed... lol

They wanna know how big his cock is, and if he smells clean/ did he leave me the money without issue/... but all of those are things you should be able to handle as a professional

i.e. : ask him to take a shower if he doesn't smell clean, ask HIM how big his cock is... and CHECK YOUR OWN ENVELOPE BEFORE you start getting undressed... lol Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle