How Many Times Have You Retired From The Hobby Life?

And, what keeps drawing you back to the warm flames?
  • Stag
  • 09-02-2009, 01:57 PM
How many times have you retired from the Hobby Life? -- It's like quitting smoking - I "quit" after each one.

And, what keeps drawing you back to the warm flames? -- A combination of two things: desperate, desperate, DESPERATE need of a loving touch, and the incredible loveliness of those sweet someones who provide it to us here.
I have retired from time to time but always to an alternative like GF, gentleman clubs, dating sites, etc.

Those have all run their course but hobbying is always there ready to be picked up at any time. I have little self control when I need the touch and passion of a woman.
Last time I retired I got my handicap back down to 5. When I tire of the driving range I go back to this hobby.
With the lovely ladies I have seen lately, I don't foresee another retirement any time soon
Twice--both because of a long-term civilian relationship. Back because those relationships ended and I love the excitement and pleasure of having hassle-free sex with hot, strange (i.e. unknown to me) women.