Just Wondering

So I'm just thinking how a girl should react when your seeing a client and he's too pushy constantly bugging for something that's not on the menu and keeps trying and trying and just not listening to anything you try to explain to them then when they don't get what they want they write bad reviews for the BANDWAGONERS... Yes I know a review or two is bad because I didn't handle things well because my mood changes when I'm pushed to the wall by a client
It's your body. You make the rules. If guys don't like your rules they will move on.
Just make good choices.
I would tell you to just be consistent
:Idiots:

My advice would be the rule of three. Once is stupid. If he didn't know the limitation, he didn't research properly. Or was not made aware. Probably the former.

Second time is the final warning. It should be obviously clear now. Stay with the session. Unless . . .

the third attempt is immediately after the second. Then stop. If you continue after the second asking, then the third insistence is grounds for an immediate hault to proceedings. Game over.

I'm probably oversimplifying things but, you can always go to the Co-Ed section and give your side to a no review.
You answered your own question. If you have a problem with a review you can give your side of the story in COED

Put what is or is not on the menu in ads or showcase. Then they have no excuses for not doing their research.
So I'm just thinking how a girl should react when your seeing a client and he's bugging for something that's not on the menu Originally Posted by London69
I know what you mean. Happened to me yesterday. No means no and that's just what I said and meant. He got my message, he shoulda done his research

You cannot play SS In my figs bare!!!!
I know what you mean. Happened to me yesterday. No means no and that's just what I said and meant. He got my message, he shoulda done his research Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Agreed.
Does this have anything to do with BBCR? Or taint?
Thank you guys I will take good advise
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 06:35 PM
in the end it's your body, your life.
... then when they don't get what they want they write bad reviews for the BANDWAGONERS... Yes I know a review or two is bad because I didn't handle things well because my mood changes when I'm pushed to the wall by a client Originally Posted by London69
London69 has three 'No' reviews. Is she saying she was "pushed to the wall" by each of those reviewers?
The truth will come out
The truth in what?? Didn't know eccie had a court. So what I have 3 no's.... I don't recall you negative two in the room probably jerk offs too lol
Here we go...
You answered your own question. If you have a problem with a review you can give your side of the story in COED Originally Posted by explorer317
Why should London69 be specific when she can implicitly accuse each of her 'No' reviewers of 'pushing her to the wall'?

Here we go... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yep. How many flocktards will she throw under the bus before this thread 'runs its course'?