No referral from Sunflowers

I have used Asian sunflowers a few times. I wanted to see a hot blonde who was visiting Houston and she asked for three references. I gave sunflowers number and one more gal I have seen. Sunflowers plainly refused to provide referral or text back to the blonde. So I missed out on a nice hit.

So sunflowers is pretty useless if you are trying to build a referral base.
Any none indie is and even some indies. You have to ask before providing them as a reference.
So you had 2 out of 3 and she declined you?
Maybe she was a indie who does not see indies
So you had 2 out of 3 and she declined you? Originally Posted by canihitit
he had 1 out of 3
Kind of hard to get a referral when the hooker came in on a container ships cargo hold.
Get P411 and some Okays. Works every time.
No lady is required to give a reference for anyone she is not comfortable do so for.

No lady is required to do anything she is uncomfortable doing. There could be so many reasons why she wouldn't have. Maybe she is UTR; maybe there is reason why she wouldn't vouch for you in the first place; we are only hearing one side of the story.

As someone else mentioned, firstly, most reputable providers will only accept references from verified indys (myself included). Secondly, get P411 and/or, keep visiting ladies so you can build up your number of recent provider references.

If you are a legit client who sees indys, then you should have no problem getting 2 or 3 good references.

Most reputable indy ladies are happy to give out references, but as someone else mentioned, it just to polite to always ask them as well if they don't mind you using them.
Turf wars between agencies and independent whores,,,That's the norm.
  • TRIN
  • 04-01-2016, 09:19 PM
SF will give an ok from p411 to your account there.