No Review

Hello gentlemen of Austin, I thought I should let y'all know to be on the look out for a false no review for me by a man named "A***. He didn't give me his handle. Asked me to check his Linkdin. Seemed cool so we went ahead and scheduled an appointment. 7:30pm tonight. He asked for pse so I asked him if he would tip $ since I am strictly GFE. He then proceeded to tell me that meant we would be doing BBFS.. Once I told him that wasn't an option he began to tell me I have GPS and I was just trying to upsale him. I guess that really made him mad because now he is threatening to write me a NO review (before even meeting me). Seems unfair so I thought I would warn you guys. Pm me for more details and screenshots. I'm very upset right now. Dirty low life scumbags these days..
Glad you fixed that!
Pretty sure you just outed that guy. I would think a no review is better than everyone knowing you can't be trusted with private info.

I took it out of my quote so I wasn't guilty of it too.

But seriously, your profile shows 100 reviews and your 18. I can not imagine someone wanting to bb. Maybe there's more to the story.
Hello gentlemen of Austin, I thought I should let y'all know to be on the look out for a false no review for me by a man named "Alex" . He didn't give me his handle. Asked me to check his Linkdin. Seemed cool so we went ahead and scheduled an appointment. 7:30pm tonight. He asked for pse so I asked him if he would tip $ since I am strictly GFE. He then proceeded to tell me that meant we would be doing BBFS.. Once I told him that wasn't an option he began to tell me I have GPS and I was just trying to upsale him. I guess that really made him mad because now he is threatening to write me a NO review (before even meeting me). Seems unfair so I thought I would warn you guys. Pm me for more details and screenshots. I'm very upset right now. Dirty low life scumbags these days.. Originally Posted by lustforlauren
Yep; that's an outing; he was easy to find with a Google search. But, the point is taken: no activities took place, so if we see one, it's a fake. Of course, it won't matter for you; the review will be buried by the time you get back from your vacation.
Sorry (I didn't know that wasn't okay) I fixed it.
I think it's only "outing" if it is an ECCIE member: is this correct?
Your correct!! ^^^^
Guy is not an eccie member or didn't provide eccie handle for screening so its not outing yet. He fucked up by giving her his LinkedIn real world info. What a dumb ass...
Yep; that's an outing; he was easy to find with a Google search. But, the point is taken: no activities took place, so if we see one, it's a fake. Of course, it won't matter for you; the review will be buried by the time you get back from your vacation. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Really? That easy? He must be the only guy by that name in Austin or LinkedIn.
Hello gentlemen of Austin, I thought I should let y'all know to be on the look out for a false no review for me by a man named "A***. He didn't give me his handle. Asked me to check his Linkdin. Seemed cool so we went ahead and scheduled an appointment. 7:30pm tonight. He asked for pse so I asked him if he would tip $ since I am strictly GFE. He then proceeded to tell me that meant we would be doing BBFS.. Once I told him that wasn't an option he began to tell me I have GPS and I was just trying to upsale him. I guess that really made him mad because now he is threatening to write me a NO review (before even meeting me). Seems unfair so I thought I would warn you guys. Pm me for more details and screenshots. I'm very upset right now. Dirty low life scumbags these days.. Originally Posted by lustforlauren
Sorry (I didn't know that wasn't okay) I fixed it. Originally Posted by lustforlauren
Okay so what's GFE to you? And what additional do you do for PSE or $100 more?
Really? That easy? He must be the only guy by that name in Austin or LinkedIn. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
When I posted that, she had his name and un-redacted phone number.
If he writes the review, then he's a member and she did out him, and so did 3daygetaway.
Don't quote infractions or outing, it's just repeating the same thing.
Your mom infracts my dick.
Im sure I'll be next...

This BSC provider publishes a "special rate"in snatch threAD. Then once you contact her she claims she made a mistake and gives her show case rates of $300 half & $400 Hour. Then when you pass she gets pissed and you're a time waster / jerk. So I tried to be helpful by posting myself in the snatch threAD. Didn't guys wasting her time. (Note: If she really made a mistake she could have reported it to the MODS or re-posted correcting her mistake JUST LIKE I DID!) Texting continues and she starts using language frequently used by truck drivers or at a bowling alley. take a look at her "Hour" review prices they are all over the place. Personally I thinck she is a scam artist trying to get the phone to ring and get as much as she can out of the hobbyists!

Post In snatch thread:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=700

SL’S Post In Snatch ThreAD:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=703

Guys send this chick packing back to Houston where she came from or at least to the next city so she can play her games else where!

I'll keep an eye out for my "ALERT". LMFAO
Dirty low life scumbags these days.. Originally Posted by lustforlauren
Yes you are... I couldn't agree with you any more!

Back to Houston with you...