Boat up bars?

How many can we find in the general Pittsburgh area?
I know about Baha and Silkys and I don't recall the name of the place on Neville Island.

Any suggestions? Can you folks help me out with a few new to me places.
And I already know the North Shore is boat friendly but it's not really a boating bar scene.
TIA
Redfin Blues comes to mind over at Washington Landing. They also opened up the Boston Waterfront again.
Sandcastle, you can dock there.
I think Haufbrauhaus on sside also has a dock.
Second Washington landing. Redfin is a good restaurant also. Be prepared for minimum of one hour, sometimes 2 hour wait. But a nice bar and area.
I'm pretty sure the sandcastle dock is closed.
yes. southside has public docks to the left of the southside marina. free public docking
I've used the Southside docks a few times.
Tie off and then walk to a place for food/drinks, that's nice but I'm looking more for something that actually caters to boaters like the Yacht Club does.
Redfins sounds nice, I'll check that out. Sandcastle is a bit on the younger side of crowds for me, I admit it. too loud and pushy.

Where is the Boston Waterfront?

I would take notes but they don't delete here so I can always return and read it again.
If you want to travel, Frederickstown has a really cool set up. Spears is closer.
If you want to travel, Frederickstown has a really cool set up. Spears is closer. Originally Posted by bambino
I've been to "Fredricktown" more times than I can recall, nice lil bar with a dock on 10 mile and the Bass fishing right at the mouth of the creek and the Mon is second to none.
But that was last year....
and previous ones.

This year is the Allegheny and Upper Ohio.

fishing1
I've used the Southside docks a few times.
Tie off and then walk to a place for food/drinks, that's nice but I'm looking more for something that actually caters to boaters like the Yacht Club does.
Redfins sounds nice, I'll check that out. Sandcastle is a bit on the younger side of crowds for me, I admit it. too loud and pushy.

Where is the Boston Waterfront?

I would take notes but they don't delete here so I can always return and read it again. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Boston Waterfront does not seem to have their website up again. Find them on Facebook by searching "The Boston Waterfront". We used to have some fun informal happy hours there back in the day. Lots of bikes on Sundays.

There is also Fox Chapel yacht Club.
That Boston waterfront was a lot of fun. I rode there a few times, but always wished I was on a boat, well kinda, lol But they used to have some great bands play there too. I forgot all about that place. Lol I love the North Shore, just because it makes it easy to pick me up!! Haha! Plus it can be alot of fun there too.
So let's get that party boat rocking, sexy!! Lol
Heather xoxo
That Boston waterfront was a lot of fun. I rode there a few times, but always wished I was on a boat, well kinda, lol But they used to have some great bands play there too. I forgot all about that place. Lol I love the North Shore, just because it makes it easy to pick me up!! Haha! Plus it can be alot of fun there too.
So let's get that party boat rocking, sexy!! Lol
Heather xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
Welcome back Heather!!!!!!
Welcome back Heather!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Thanks cutie!! We should all meet for drinks soon? Heather xoxo
Thanks cutie!! We should all meet for drinks soon? Heather xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
Sure!