Aprill's stupid PIMP is attacking me

I wrote an honest review of Aprill. I gave her a NO based on my own experience. This guy j4j4 is now cussing me out and harassing me through ECCIE pm.

Now I am getting a pm from a mojojo requesting my p411 ID and communication. I was told not to give out my p411 by them.

What is going on here? A guy cannot share his honest experience?
In my view, it's your personal opinion for whatever the encounter you have. NO means, per my understanding, I didn't like my experience and based on that I won't recommend. SIMPLE
At least half the people in America are cussing you out
I wrote an honest review of Aprill. I gave her a NO based on my own experience. This guy j4j4 is now cussing me out and harassing me through ECCIE pm.

Now I am getting a pm from a mojojo requesting my p411 ID and communication. I was told not to give out my p411 by them.

What is going on here? A guy cannot share his honest experience? Originally Posted by TheDonald
missy. are you that thin skinned? are your estrogen that high... or is your problem excess of... you know what.

one and only warning girl.

edit. remember your flat tire...

so perfect. thin skinned mandle called thedonald. just perfect

What is going on here? A guy cannot share his honest experience? Originally Posted by TheDonald
This would be a discussion not an alert.
You can RTM any eccie pm if someone is harassing you by pm, local mods and admins will receive it.
You might want to rtm that Pm from mojojo as well.
Whooa what's going on here.
Sounds like TheDonald is being asked for proof that the visit ever took place.
One month here....and writes a No for Aprill...? Hmmmm....
One month here....and writes a No for Aprill...? Hmmmm.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
And a flat tire
I hope you did not think just because she charges 500/hr that meant you were going to be BBFS... could THAT be the problem ? lol we all know guys like to get butt hurt over asking for bbfs and get turned down.

That girls showcase is hotter than hot... WHEWWWW love the tats too!
If you think April deserves a No review then you'd better quit the hobby now because she is The standard.
If you think April deserves a No review then you'd better quit the hobby now because she is The standard. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Ummmm I read his review and see nothing wrong with what he wrote. It's was just his recommendation which he explained in ros. But maybe I'm not getting all the info but Donald just stick to ur choice and man up what u worried about with cyber harassment for just laugh at them I'd be sending them gay pics or something disturbing back lol.
Enjoy ur time here and maybe do some photo reviews to have a better rep.
  • j4j4
  • 01-31-2017, 07:35 AM
The Donald is a fake an no longer has Premium access i figure he will be out of here pretty quick.
  • j4j4
  • 01-31-2017, 07:42 AM

I do not cuss him out an only sent him one PM an simply ask him three question that any one who had ever been to Aprils place could easily answer an he would not reply an you can see he has lost his premium access an probably can"t answer the mods. I think his days are numbered!