Where's da button

I just pooped my eccie cherry (is that pronounced icky ) and want to write my first review but don't see the damn button to push.
And don't get too damn technical with the answer PLEASE.
Sorry, the answer is VERY technical for Pitt members. At least with all the emails looking for the answer.

Go to the review forum where you writing the review. Look just above the first post.

Push this button.
No wonder I missed it - that thing is smaller that my dick and I need glasses to find it some days. I sent it in - let me know if it's okay and if I need to hire an editor to pass muster with you SMART ass types
Damn, now I know where the button is I may have to write a review.
Please post in the tranny review board, per the rules of the site.

Damn, now I know where the button is I may have to write a review. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Pooped? Did you bang BSer? You fuckin guys are getting slow around here. How did you miss pooped?
Pooped? Did you bang BSer? You fuckin guys are getting slow around here. How did you miss pooped? Originally Posted by bambino
Does it surprise you that Chesty tried space docking?
  • BSer
  • 05-17-2014, 12:27 PM
No space docking, straight up scat I shit in chestys mouth. He tipped me back some corn.
That's why this place is pronounced "icky"

Plus now I got some dips called "super mods" giving me a tutorial on how everyone want all the perverted facts unfit to print Next comes the warning points.
Chesty, good to see you. Vertical ..........