Vouching

Hey Pistol and 2Dogs. What up with vouching here? Do degenerates vouch for providers and providers for degenerates? If so, how is that done?
Hey Pistol and 2Dogs. What up with vouching here? Do degenerates vouch for providers and providers for degenerates? If so, how is that done? Originally Posted by Gates123

by the way gates..............great avatar
  • BSer
  • 06-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Gates they vouch on TOS, eccie doesn't have training wheels they expect us to think for ourselves.
by the way gates..............great avatar Originally Posted by chizzy
That's for you, chiz. I know how you're always on the lookout for new lady treats.

Gates they vouch on TOS, eccie doesn't have training wheels they expect us to think for ourselves. Originally Posted by BSer
Us? Think for ourselves? There's a bridge too far.
  • BSer
  • 06-11-2014, 03:19 PM
If it makes you fell safer have pistoleros put a colored square next to your name
I vouched Isabella Kruz, you fuckers owe me.
This is the only vouching that is used on Eccie. For a provider to become a Verified Provider and be able to post ads.

Submit your info to the staff at pennsylvania@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
So can Gates have a green square next to his name then?
Fucking squares... that place chaps my ass!
So can Gates have a green square next to his name then? Originally Posted by amishgangster
No
If you want to vouch for a provider send an email to the email address shown in Pistoleros post. Or send me a PM.

All a vouch is on this site is a confirmation that the person is in fact a provider and that you have personal knowledge of that fact. So if you want to vouch for somebody AND they have sent the other required information then we can request VP status.