ROS?

Okay, I did my first review, yet still, I have no access to the ROS. Did I do something wrong, was the review incomplete?

Thoughts?
Thanks!
I have a feeling that one won't get approved. See the thread I started here on the topic and your recommendations are there. Even if you do one good enough, it takes a few days for Premium approval.
  • BSer
  • 06-13-2014, 02:32 PM
You posted the review today sometimes it takes a day or two for approval
I'm calling non-approval based solely on his ABC Family viewing habits.
Get in line buddy.
Have you seen Pretty Little Liars? There's a reason why they're not called Ugly Fat Honest girls...so father's will watch!
  • BSer
  • 06-13-2014, 02:58 PM
No contact info, no premium access.

Review denied
She's on the other site and this site. Just PM her like I fucking did
  • BSer
  • 06-13-2014, 03:06 PM
She's on the other site and this site. Just PM her like I fucking did Originally Posted by wheretogo
Tell a mod that, that's no good for premium access
If a provider choses to be contacted in a certain way that's their business. The point to this site is to inform within the parameters we're given. There are a lot of fucktards that provide a whole lot less information than i did. I just sent her a message asking if I there is a number I can provide.
Don't argue detail with BSer. He's in mod-training. Ask her what's on Lifetime tonight. The storms are fuckin up my dish.
There are a lot of fucktards that provide a whole lot less information than i did. Originally Posted by wheretogo

Really? How do you know that if you don't have Premium Access? Your review sucks. It provided less info than 99% of the reviews I've seen. Read this and learn:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1077452

If you had done a little navigating on this site, you might also have noticed this:

REVIEW APPROVAL

Reviews are considered for Premium Access based on filling out each of the fields completely, giving an adequate physical description, and providing sufficient details of the encounter in the Rest of the Story field. Reviews which do not meet the criteria for Premium Access credit can generally be classified into one of the following categories.

1) Duplicate, Misfire, or Incomplete
2) Missing Contact Info
3) Inadequate Physical Description
4) Insufficient details in The Rest of the Story portion of the review
5) Strip Club review with no mention of extras
6) Review posted in "Other Reviews" forum
7) NCNS review (we appreciate the intel, but since no activities took place, no credit can be issued)
8) Review is based on an experience that took place over 30 days ago

Reviews which do not meet the criteria for PA credit will not be removed or labeled by staff in any way, however we do ask that you take note of the criteria so that you may begin to earn credit with future reviews.

So don't read it! Do you really think I wrote it for my benefit!!!!? Its my first one so fuck off
Well, this isn't going well so far. Thanks for finding that link, Lusty.

Ignore the ball busting, nowheretogo. This is all we have in our degenerate lives. Except Chizzy, Bambino and TitsFuck. They're entrepreneurs. Apparently Chizzy owns a high-end ladies footwear outlet, Bam runs a Dairy Queen franchise and TitsFuck...well, that will become apparent soon enough. I just hope you aren't camera shy and are familiar with local bus routes.
Are you always so uppity when people try to help you? Do your homework and try again. And grow a sense of humor like Gates.