Delete my account

I'm done.. thanks
Are you da po-po?
  • BSer
  • 11-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Fucking po-po
Shit, I thought it was that Kreigoff jack off.
  • FFH
  • 11-10-2014, 06:21 PM

That's my line fuckers!!!!!
Know your' role bitches

That's my line fuckers!!!!!
Know your' role bitches
Originally Posted by FFH
Theft of a line - sounds like a job for da po-po
Hmpf, he never even got started, so sad.
The po po comes for you after you die. Think it's called wages for sin
Typical of the po-po. Do a half-ass job and retire early with a pension.
No, I’m not po-po. Why would it matter? They’re a bunch of useless fucks anyway.

I’ve just been doing this since ASPD and I’ve never seen things so ugly. For over a year I’ve been trying to help someone and got to see their life first hand. Everyone just uses everyone, which of course has always been a given. But when they get played, puts their lifelong health at risk and don’t stand up for themselves , when family members don’t care enough - it’s time to go.

So if this isn't the proper way to get the boot, then Mods send me a PM. It's just that I searched and it seems like this is an acceptable way.
Send a PM to dickemdown or the2dogs, they will handle it quicker if you just wanna get it over with
DeD doesn't waste time when it comes to a proper request.
DeD doesn't waste time when it comes to a proper request. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You won't believe this but I PM'd him with a simple admin request last week and the lazy trick had it handled in under 5 minutes
You won't believe this but I PM'd him with a simple admin request last week and the lazy trick had it handled in under 5 minutes Originally Posted by AmishGangster
That helps answer why this section only needs two mods but upset struggles with four.
The reality is we have some of the most well behaved members on the board.