Slow....

Hello Austin, quick question I came down from Houston, being this time if year it's slow there,last time I was in Austin it was great everyone was great respecful gentleman!

So my question is to the ladies I've been here since Friday leaving Sunday and it's been super slow here as well is anyone experienced the same issues!?

Thank you for any feed back

Cendell M
This time of the year is typically slower with all the holidays. People are saving up for travel and all the other expenses that come with the holidays presents, tickets to travel, holiday parties etc. Not to mention its prime football season so weekends are slower because people are watching football. Plus most married men or attached men can't hobby as easily on the weekend like they can during the week.
weird, I was extra busy the last 2 days ( fri and sat) but dead the 3 weekdays before, today was out of the ordinary busy. there is no telling about these things, sometimes massage girls are busy and FS providers are not and vice versa has been my observation around here. Hope it picks up for you tonight and sunday hun..
This time of the year is typically slower with all the holidays. People are saving up for travel and all the other expenses that come with the holidays presents, tickets to travel, holiday parties etc. Not to mention its prime football season so weekends are slower because people are watching football. Plus most married men or attached men can't hobby as easily on the weekend like they can during the week. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
weird, I was extra busy the last 2 days ( fri and sat) but dead the 3 weekdays before, today was out of the ordinary busy. there is no telling about these things, sometimes massage girls are busy and FS providers are not and vice versa has been my observation around here. Hope it picks up for you tonight and sunday hun.. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Thank you ladies same us happing in Houston as well for us local girls,well good luck to you all I'll be leaving tomorrow,hope it picks up for you girls!!!!

Cendell M
I would encourage you to send Whispers or RR a PM and ask one of them.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Seems that now that I'm working full time, I'm getting more requests than when I was available most of the time.
But I'm enjoying my new job for now.
I would encourage you to send Whispers or RR a PM and ask one of them.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759